Adidas NMD thread

nothing from ADC regarding my Black HUs. Charges feel off my CC but order still says "In progress- Order Confirmed, waiting to be packed"  
grin.gif

All, with ADC & HUs

Here's what you do:

I called FedEx,
told them my Delievery Manager is messed up and to have them track my package referencing my address

gave them my street address

Delivery type is, FedEx Express Delivery

They told me,

Adidas package will be Delievered to my address tomorrow by 8pm EST  
smokin.gif

it was picked up by FedEx this past Saturday
Wish I could say the same. 
eyes.gif

I don't think anyone ever wins Nice Kicks, Proper, or Social Status raffles. 
I think only a few people win and the rest are for bckdr, a1 clients, or employees.

**** if you owned your own boutique, wouldnt you.

I think only a few people win and the rest are for bckdr, a1 clients, or employees.

isn't backdoor would mean stock going to a1 clients and employees also? (i could be wrong, but thought backdoor term included that??)

I don't think anyone ever wins Nice Kicks, Proper, or Social Status raffles. 

I would sell all via a very promotional way most likely.

I would not put up fake raffles for publicity and still backdoor like a lot of these boutiques do. It upsets me that nothing happens to the ones who do this. 

Blackmarketusa is a prime example of this.

If you're gonna backdoor all of the stock; don't give false hope to people.

Question, do you typically have to sign for FedEx packages from Adidas? Can't remember
Not usually. Packages get left right in front of my door.  If you have a FedEx account, I'm sure you can re-route the package/leave special instructions on how to deliver your package.

Back
Top Bottom