Adidas NMD thread

smokin.gif
Tomorrow! Thanks.
def, fam.... Its made me feel soooo much better knowing it will be here. I dont mind waiting as long as i know it will eventually get here

cool sounds about right with the guest part.

black is fire with the yellow laces honestly i need a bigger size though knew the 10 wasnt gonna cut it .

Mine showed liked that because I checked out as guest. I reached out to them through queries option on the side and they updated it for me with the tracking info

I have 2 pending charges when I only copped 1 sz 12 glitch camo xr1 - anyone else experience this? I saw people say they had charges that came up and disappeared but my are still there...

sivas responded to my querie already. mint
damn so everyone who ordered that red paid from Sivas are being confirmed?!?! 

i didnt go through with checking one out cause i thought they oversold and send cancellation emails..

No official email yet but according to my DHL waybill number, the shoes have left Barcelona. Sivas also messaged me on my query and said they shipped. :tongue:
I'm sure you'll get the email soon.  So I'm guessing we should have our pair tomorrow?  

Ended up hitting on the nice kicks sf raffle today, but it was a size 13 black nmd pharell. Probably gonna try to trade down or sell and buy my size

got my sivas order in today as well, the mid foot area is tight because of the cages. But otherwise, the length is similar to other PK NMD's
You sure on the length man? I tried on my reds the other day that I won in a raffle from Darkside Initiative and they ran very long. I sized down a full size so the mid-foot area is pretty tight and somewhat uncomfortable (without socks) and the length is perfect. Just enough toe-room. I rather wear in and stretch the caged area over time than have them be too long. I think most people went a 1/2 size down right? 

My black NMD Hu's still show as "Confirmed, waiting to be packed".

They arrived this morning via Fed Ex.  

Last edited:
Ended up hitting on the nice kicks sf raffle today, but it was a size 13 black nmd pharell. Probably gonna try to trade down or sell and buy my size
congrats bro. You're the second person who posted on here who hit NKSF.

Just waiting to atleast hear someone won form the LA location..

Back
Top Bottom