Adidas NMD thread

man adidas need to step their game up. my orders from this weekend still havent shipped? unless they gonna cancel it...cmon man :smh:

man adidas need to step their game up. my orders from this weekend still havent shipped? unless they gonna cancel it...cmon man
mean.gif
Got shipping from adc on my xr1 glitch yesterday and should arrive tmmrw. Sometimes shipping email gets delayed. If you have fedex account login and see if any shipments are coming in.

I had 3 orders I placed on Saturday...

One Blue Ink NMD (Listed on eBay)

One Earth Brown NMD

One Grey CS1 NMD (already printed out return label, absolute trash)

I received the Blue Ink and Grey CS1 today in the mail but the Earth Brown still hasn't shipped.

Guess which one I wanted to cop and keep? 
mean.gif

PS - Weird thing with the brown NMD; I got charged tax... I live in NJ (no tax). At first it was 14 and change tax (paypal pending amount shows this) then when I go to check the status of the order it says 8 and change in tax. I didn't get charged tax on either of the other orders and never before either. I am NOT asking for any kind of refund until these are in my hands.

If you are going by "recent sales" I think both Stockx and GOAT get those numbers from a bunch of different websites.  I figured this out because once I saw a BUNCH of lower numbers than what I had paid on a pair and since I was monitoring like 10 consignment websites I could not for the life of me figure out where they were getting those low numbers from. They also don't list shoe condition on those numbers, so for all you know that number could have been from some L.A. based consignment shop with a damaged/no box.

As vino said, be happy with the deal you got and don't look back.  :smile:

stockx used to be campless.com which was a site that crunched data across the board on shoes

it was pure data, no selling

stockx just added sells and a name change

dude who made both also made a ted talk bout shoes and reselling

stockx used to be campless.com which was a site that crunched data across the board on shoes

it was pure data, no selling

stockx just added sells and a name change

dude who made both also made a ted talk bout shoes and reselling
Stock X is basura. They only care about their fee. Anytime I list something, it never sells because you get "another lowest ask" e-mail, and these sellers selling for below retail after fees. They need to mine their own data because what does it matter that flight club sold for 1k when you have idiots selling on your site for 200.

Wanted glitch black xr1 but was unable to add to cart on SNS. Ended up with r1 black with blue tags which arrived today--was surprised to see 2 boxes arrive with a second pair for some reason. I'm size 10 and the extra pair was size 8 for some reason, only charged for 1 pair though.

What are the Pharrells made of???  None of the close up pics or vids look like PK, some of the vloggers are even calling it mesh... What it is it?

so i lucked out on todays lowkey champs French Beige restock but not in my size -_- Needed sizes 7-8 and left with a 10 and 10.5 .... 

They seem like bricks on the market as well..

Back
Top Bottom