Adidas NMD thread

Does anyone have the Japanese writing on the cage of their triple black XR1s?  Just wondering if these are out in the wild or not.

what do yall think is a good price to sell a size 10 Green & size 11.5 Tangerine  Human Race? Wanted to try to swap both pairs for a 9.5 but no ones biting.. 

O damn my order from Saturday finally shipped tonight. Adidas with the quick ship :rolleyes

Last edited:
H
Thanks man was wondering if anyone had a full image of the insole tho.
Small image but you can kinda see it on this prototype spec sheet:

Ccqhe0FXEAIRqFi.jpg

Small image but you can kinda see it on this prototype spec sheet:

Ccqhe0FXEAIRqFi.jpg

Off topic but.... THAT'S how a shoe should fit people.

In my Footlocker days I had customers who wore shoes so tight... their toes were practically poking out at the end and I had no idea how they never had any issues with their feet.

Ideally shoes should have a cm or so of space at the end. Please don't cram your foot so it touches the end.

adidas is shooting themselves in the foot with all these damn NMD colorways

Have to disagree. Adidas is making sure that everyone that wants NMDs or UBs has a legit chance to cop in different styles and colors. I hadn't bought anything Adidas for like 10 years and now Adidas is taking all my money. The restocks. All the colorways. In the past month alone, I copped 5 different NMDs for me and the wife. The way Nike releases stuff, it's as if they don't want my money. So Adidas gets it now.

Have to disagree. Adidas is making sure that everyone that wants NMDs or UBs has a legit chance to cop in different styles and colors. I hadn't bought anything Adidas for like 10 years and now Adidas is taking all my money. The restocks. All the colorways. In the past month alone, I copped 5 different NMDs for me and the wife. The way Nike releases stuff, it's as if they don't want my money. So Adidas gets it now.

Couldn't agree more

And to think, I used to frown upon the mere thought of adidas

Now its Nike who? All in less than a week

Is like I woke up one day last week and caught the Adidas bug like someone stated a few pages back

Last edited:

There are so many NMD color ways its insane
Wait till a year or two from now

when all these new pairs become beaters and boost turns yellow, like a zombie in the Walking Dead.

And for those people Stacking pairs up in the Closet!

You gonna have DS Yellow Boost NMD PK OG used to be White

one day when you crack that box open...

Couldn't agree more

And to think, I used to frown upon the mere thought of adidas

Now its Nike who? All in less than a week

Is like I woke up one day last week and caught the Adidas bug like someone stated a few pages back

All this in the NikeTalk forum.

Back
Top Bottom