Adidas NMD thread

sorry... i've been trying to cop one for ages and i just found out about this thread.

I'm just playing. Do you mean for retail? or resell price? Have you downloaded the goat app? Everything is checked for authenticity. You can even make offers.

I'm just playing. Do you mean for retail? or resell price? Have you downloaded the goat app? Everything is checked for authenticity. You can even make offers.
Trying to cop them for retail. I just downloaded the app thanks 
smile.gif

gl trying to cop for retail. its possible just got to put the work in. can not just join nt and hit the nmd thread. you will prob have to pay resell for majority and consider it a blessing when you hit for retail. 

How do pk cs fit compared to pk r1s. I wear 10.5 in r1s. Thinking about copping that gray cs but it's an 11

How do pk cs fit compared to pk r1s. I wear 10.5 in r1s. Thinking about copping that gray cs but it's an 11
Is 11 your tts? If so it'll probably be fine. Some wear the same size cs and pk r1 (usually .5 down), but most go tts cs and size down for the r1. 

Took a fat L on those Vapour Greys, by far the shoe I want the most. Im Team Retail or die tho, hopefully the restock again sometime...

Managed to get 3 750s but 0 VGs 
roll.gif

The correct advise would be:

PK = .5 down from your TTS

Mesh = TTS or .5 up if you got wide feet.

Everyone's feet is different.

Good look if you're in Germany at around $200. $211 for other EU countries. For US/Canada, after shipping, totally comes out to €220 or approximately $240.00 for US buyers. Only $10-20 off resale. 

Not to mention that US/Canada or other non Europe shipping is listed at 15-20 business days. In other words, 3-4 weeks. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
What is the original box of pk vapour grey beige because im view some in blue box and other in black box or both is authentic

Back
Top Bottom