Adidas NMD thread

Managed to cop xr1 off hanon. Just now, hope they actually got stock and not wrong on the site. Seems odd they still sitting

I just checked out with olives in 10. If all goes thru cooked olives on adc and grey on Hanon. Never goes thru this easy. See if I can complete the hat trick tomorrow on packers

Last edited:
Hey all!

I was on the fence with NMD PKs and finally decided to pull the trigger. The size was my concern. I have Ultra Boosts size US9,5 and they fit a bit loose. So I decided to pick NMD PKs size US8,5 blind and they fit perfectly! It really was good to go a full size down with them. If my UBs were tight fit I would've gone 0,5 size down. I'm so happy to add those NMDs to my collection! They're Japan black primeknits bytheway and so nice in person! :smile:

I like the style and colors of the pinstriped knit but just wish they made it thicker. It shows off your foot and toe knuckles too easily when worn.

This is so true
how would this not be true in your case (too small) 
laugh.gif

i agree the pk on xr1 is thin, but my toes are fine

sounds like a sizing issue

I must be tripping or maybe the shoe gods have finally come thru.....just got home from a outing with the fam...clicked on ADC and checked out the granites just a few minutes ago...surprised they was still available

lol nobody stealing those though
If I recall back in the day during a Yeezy release people posted their confirmation and other info and some haters called customer service, posed as the buyer, and canceled their orders.

Back
Top Bottom