Adidas NMD thread

OG city sock and tokyos got me salty today

started this morning w a couple japan blacks at box price though 
devil.gif

Man idk but I dont even think I feel the same way about the jd olives now that I have em

Took so long to get here I've lost interest

Looking at the xr1 olives like "hey bighead"

All you guys hating on the R2s and I just absolutely love them lol.

Yeah some of the color patterns I don't really know what to think about but the silhouette is really nice. NMDs already look great and they really refined them making a proper sequel at least in my opinion.

Adidas really can make some really nice patterns so I am dying to see them on the R2. The ultra boost 3.0 looks to be getting some crazy nice colors, I don't think I've seen one I didn't like yet, so I have high hopes for the R2.

All you guys hating on the R2s and I just absolutely love them lol.

Yeah some of the color patterns I don't really know what to think about but the silhouette is really nice. NMDs already look great and they really refined them making a proper sequel at least in my opinion.

Adidas really can make some really nice patterns so I am dying to see them on the R2. The ultra boost 3.0 looks to be getting some crazy nice colors, I don't think I've seen one I didn't like yet, so I have high hopes for the R2.
I'm sure they're gonna be really comfy, but they took away the most aesthetically unique part of the shoe. I don't look at this and think of it as a refined version of the NMD, it actually looks more like an updated Pure Boost. They're not bad, and I'm sure they'll be functional, but just very boring looking to me.

The main appeal to me for NMDs were the blocks, so kinda disappointed they removed them. 
'

They removed the front lateral EVA plug, the rear medial EVA plug is still there.
Yikes, forgot about that from early pics. Not a fan.

That's like the one block they SHOULD remove from the NMD haha.

From a comfort perspective, the medial plug is the only one I can actually feel when I'm wearing the shoe.

Yikes, forgot about that from early pics. Not a fan.

That's like the one block they SHOULD remove from the NMD haha.

From a comfort perspective, the medial plug is the only one I can actually feel when I'm wearing the shoe.
Agreed, its the one my arch sits on as well. They made it bigger, not smaller, could have been a bit more slimmer/sleeker.

Edited my post, both lateral plugs are now gone, not just the front.

Red Hu NMD finally came in from Footpatrol.   Placed order on October 15.  Almost one month later, lol.

Back
Top Bottom