Adidas NMD thread

Man got my grey xr1s in today and the toe knuckles apprear. Humbug. Length is great and sizing up would be too long. Sucks. Last xr1 for me.

Man got my grey xr1s in today and the toe knuckles apprear. Humbug. Length is great and sizing up would be too long. Sucks. Last xr1 for me.
you go with tts or pk size? i went with my tts/mesh size and the fit well. like others have said the pkif thin and soft but i like it.

I think I know the pair you are looking at.  A certain website has Japan PKs listed as being available in that size.  I have seen nothing that indicates that size was ever an option in that pair.

That website, if you'll notice, also has random half sizes for other sizes instead of the full sizes.  My guess?  Those are 13s and they messed up their EU conversion. 
does this reputable euro site have a size 11.5 us? I can give a reputable UK site with the tech ink NMDs with all half sizes up to 12.5

Damb these are gorgeous!

It's a crap shoot on sizing though. I went with an 11.5 in the white glitch xr1 and they fir perfectly so then I went with an 11.5 in the olive and they are a half size too big. WTF adidas?

It's a crap shoot on sizing though. I went with an 11.5 in the white glitch xr1 and they fir perfectly so then I went with an 11.5 in the olive and they are a half size too big. WTF adidas?

I have the glitch Camo whites and my 11.5 (tts) fits perfect. My mesh ones in 12 fit comfortable with wiggle room.

size 7.5 WM CS about to show up on ADC

edit - I re-carted just in case my friend wanted. Should go back into inventory around 11:04 EST

side note - pretty cool how basically the second it got release it was available to be carted on the site again

Last edited:

size 7.5 WM CS about to show up on ADC

edit - I re-carted just in case my friend wanted. Should go back into inventory around 11:04 EST

side note - pretty cool how basically the second it got release it was available to be carted on the site again
a lot of NMD restocks tonight on ADC, most just big sizes left but grey C1's still almost FSR

Anybody need the olive or grey XR1 that dropped last week? I have two pairs of the olive in a 10 and two pairs of the grey in an 8.

Back
Top Bottom