Adidas NMD thread

I just got hit with the payment loop while using an adidas gift card. Funds got taken off of the card and the order was never placed. Their system beyond blows.

Placed two orders for 4 pairs total. Received both order confirmations even though one had the wrong billing address (fingers crossed it still goes through). Im stoked man. Took multiple L's on the UB triple black, cooked on this restock. 

gratz. I was able to get the winter wool pk r1 and city sock wool pk
Nice! Pretty sick drop. I literally was setting my alarm on my phone to sleep when I saw the tweets going out. Grabbed my laptop and kept trying and failing on size 11. Then someone tweeted they cooked on 11.5 so I tried and got them. Crazy. Just got confirmation email too. Now I got white, olive and shrimp glitch.

Nice! Pretty sick drop. I literally was setting my alarm on my phone to sleep when I saw the tweets going out. Grabbed my laptop and kept trying and failing on size 11. Then someone tweeted they cooked on 11.5 so I tried and got them. Crazy. Just got confirmation email too. Now I got white, olive and shrimp glitch.
Nice haha. One of the best restocks in a while imo..

Wow best middle of the night wake up poo

Exact time of these wonderful drops!

I picked up

- Triple Black UB !!!
- Japan grey pk
- Legacy camo infrared pk

Cart jacked on legacy black pk & vintage white pk
Passed on tech earth & city socks (removed)

Okay back to bed to try packer & more triple blacks

Wow that was an unprecedented restock. Never seen PKs restock like that straight from adidas all at once. Of course the one night of the week i wasnt working and was sleeping.

Luckily nothing I needed restocked so i dont feel as bad. Prob just wouldve copped a few for friends that have been looking around. Congrats to all that copped. Just wore my shrimp pk to fill out raffles yesterday

Back
Top Bottom