Adidas NMD thread

Congrats on the pickup. Cool shoes.

Sidenote about StockX bids: I posted a bid using the coupon and 3 day duration. But took a look at bid details after couple days and noticed the duration extended to the max 30 days. Saw another dude in Jordan thread post he hit on a forgotten bid. Keep an eye on those StockX bid activity.
2nd! I was absent minded and ended up with two pair of Turtle Doves because i completely forgot about my bids.

ya'll better be careful buying from stockx, looks like they pushin fakes now lmao

their dude is comparing a fake to another fake

roll.gif

Hell ... mine was look like on the left and its authentic cause I bought it from ADC  lol

Last edited:
Oh, my pairs are red ,blue and tangerine not yellow.

Don't know about yellow cause never have it.

Finally got my olives from JD a few days ago lol. A month after dispatch. I was able to get a partial refund of like 25 bucks though.

Seriously! Mine is legit as well and looks more like the "fake". I compared their "real" pair to stock photos on ADC and it's completely different. Don't use this comparison guys to legit check.
His page is great, but this last comparo is fufu. I think hes claiming legitimacy because of the source of the shoe, and that if he is wrong, the ownership and subsequent blame goes to stockx not him.

Agreed. I usually find his comparisons very helpful, but it's worth noting he is prone to misfires like this one. Some people swear off using him because of his past mistakes, but I'm a-ok following him even if he is 75% right. Not enough fake checkers out there to go elsewhere really (and YouTube is just as hit and miss).

Those R2s, whats up with the thickness of the sole/block? From this angle, it looks like a wedge.

Last edited:
His page is great, but this last comparo is fufu. I think hes claiming legitimacy because of the source of the shoe, and that if he is wrong, the ownership and subsequent blame goes to stockx not him.

Yeah, but the dude works at stockx, so he's probably helping legit check the shoes that go through

And dude is a known credit card scammer, not exactly someone I would trust

Last edited:
Yeah, but the dude works at stockx, so he's probably helping legit check the shoes that go through

And dude is a known credit card scammer, not exactly someone I would trust
Once opportunistic, always opportunistic, I'd take his word with a spoon of salt then.

Pairs from the OG City Sock restock last week are not new production pairs, unfortunately.  3/16 production date.

Back
Top Bottom