Adidas NMD thread

when i went at noon, alot of people waiting on UB's, they had the medals pack and MCs and 3.0s. For NMD, they only has XR1 PKs and the Trail R1's.

Thanks, was planning to headi there after work. Guess not

Last edited:
Skipped the R2 release as I'm going to be out of town on the pickup day.  Congrats to you all who copped!  Going to try for the trico black on Saturday. 

ADIDAS NMD RUNNER LADIES - 1C73-291-912 / Green / 4.5

is there a difference between MENS vs LADIES Bape NMDs??

so confused

Yeezy Mafia just tweeted these out for Early 2017.  Zebra print.  Definitely reminds me of Turtle Doves from the side, but need to see more pics to comment.

Regardless of what this shoe looks like (and if it's even a real thing...Yeezy Mafia ya'all), I'm glad that unlike the V1 and V2 Yeezys the R1 silhouette isn't impacted at all by the R2.  People were saying R2 could maybe replace the R1, but they were full of s***.  

If R2 is merely an imprint of the NMD brand (like XR1, Hu NMD, City Sock, Chukka), then most likely skipping it barring a cool-looking limited model. Nothing is as clean as that R1 silhouette for me.
Cosign all the way with this

I've been out of the shoe game for a while and want to get a pair of the nmd r1- can people please give me their opinions of the best colorways that are actually still available and not inflated to ****e? Also any online links to where I can get them. Cheers.

I've been out of the shoe game for a while and want to get a pair of the nmd r1- can people please give me their opinions of the best colorways that are actually still available and not inflated to ****e? Also any online links to where I can get them. Cheers.
Primeknit versions are pretty much all super taxed at this point, mesh not so much. Go on stockx.com or get the goat app on your phone and search for nmd. They should have all colors and you can see what people are charging for them on the resell market.

Primeknit versions are pretty much all super taxed at this point, mesh not so much. Go on stockx.com or get the goat app on your phone and search for nmd. They should have all colors and you can see what people are charging for them on the resell market.

Thanks man, wasn't aware of that site. Will take a look..

the drop happened when i was on a taxi. i ran back home and just like shopify carted but always sold out. tried maybe upwards of 500 tries haha.

is there any chance of this dropping in consortium shops in europe or will it be exclusively adc eu?

Back
Top Bottom