Adidas NMD thread

It's just hilarious to me that people get so pissed off about it at the very mention of resell in here. Get over it. I'm not gonna sit on the sidelines watching others make this money when I could be doing it and paying for my own sneaker collection. It's a no brainer. People would rather shell out thousands of dollars just to say they don't resell? Naw you can keep that garbage.

It's just hilarious to me that people get so pissed off about it at the very mention of resell in here. Get over it. I'm not gonna sit on the sidelines watching others make this money when I could be doing it and paying for my own sneaker collection. It's a no brainer. People would rather shell out thousands of dollars just to say they don't resell? Naw you can keep that garbage.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Would it be possible to get a lc on some packers?  Thinking about buying grabbing a pair since the resale prices aren't crazy right now.  Any help would be appreciated.
 no need to worry on these as there are no reps of these that have good quality yet. actually i haven't seen a rep of these yet. and these looks on point as mine :smile:

Restock pairs from last night are preparing to pack!!

These boys might ship after all 
pimp.gif

Restock pairs from last night are preparing to pack!!

These boys might ship after all 
pimp.gif
Restock boy who didn't use the discount! Just hoping the pairs ship so I can flip for some RC's. Price on goat for tri colors is way higher than I had expected. Last sales $650??

Restock boy who didn't use the discount! Just hoping the pairs ship so I can flip for some RC's. Price on goat for tri colors is way higher than I had expected. Last sales $650??

How could they have sold something that wasn't released anywhere except ADC? Or am I mistaken?

stop it!!

Are you talking dirty to me in public, Cuz that's the dirty talk I like to hear!! 
devil.gif

How could they have sold something that wasn't released anywhere except ADC? Or am I mistaken?
If you reach 150 points on GOAT you can list pairs without needing pictures - but you only have 72 hours to ship so thats risky business. But i've definitely already seen people with pairs in hand.

If you reach 150 points on GOAT you can list pairs without needing pictures - but you only have 72 hours to ship so thats risky business. But i've definitely already seen people with pairs in hand.
ive seen pears listing on ebay located in miami so im assuming adidas down there got em in. pink pk nmds also have listings with pear in hand 

Back
Top Bottom