Adidas NMD thread

NMD XR1 in Duck camo sold out everywhere correct?

Sorry, just saw a US release in December. Global was Black Friday
Glad you put this here. The Duck Camos piqued my interest, and I get irritated when people pop in threads and want to be spoon fed, so I've been scrubbing the forum for XR1 sizing and didn't see much info concerning the stateside release, which I originally thought had already passed in November. I now know, after you stated the U.S. release is in December, that I need to open my eyes a little more. I probably read through 3 articles that clearly stated Dec, but I quit reading after I saw WW release and November
laugh.gif
. It all makes sense now ... I was a bit perplexed that there weren't many on feet pics or overall info on the shoe. I figured there wasn't any interest and I plain ole missed the release. haha

Anywhoooo ... Honestly not a big NMD fan, so I haven't paid much attention to them while I've been in store,. That said, you guys know of any stores that keep XR1s on shelves, specifically SoCal? Figured I'd stop by and try some on before the release to see whether they're for me or if they're still not. Wasn't a huge fan of the normal NMD fit because they fit too "baggy" for me, which is why my interest waned shortly after trying them on. Think I'll give them one more whirl and give the XR1s the ole college try, too.

Last edited:
R2 mens and womens
Nice duo man. If I like my cargo R2 when they come in I may pick up the blacks as well. In person, which colorway do you like better and are the men's and women's R2 the same width?

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Do you guys think once the adidas NMD XR1 Green and Black Camos are released in the US they'll be hard to cop?

Im in Asia and they have plenty in stock as they released earlier and US is set for a 12/22 on the green camos as the black ones mightve already released during thanksgiving.

Hey Guys,

Do you guys think once the adidas NMD XR1 Green and Black Camos are released in the US they'll be hard to cop?

Im in Asia and they have plenty in stock as they released earlier and US is set for a 12/22 on the green camos as the black ones mightve already released during thanksgiving.
Which part of asia?

Nice duo man. If I like my cargo R2 when they come in I may pick up the blacks as well. In person, which colorway do you like better and are the men's and women's R2 the same width?
Olive for sure. Both fit will fit the same and remember to go 1 size up for womens.

Got my first NMD, the black tricolor. Im not feeling them. If anyone wants an OOP size 11.5 PM me before they go back tomorrow. 

Damn Mr. Porter, picked up a size 9 in the City Socks and now im told its UK sizing!! Bunch of nonsense, they should have it next to size choice not hidden in the description. Also they said a UK 9 is a US 10, I thought adidas only went up a half size between UK to US

to those who owns the R2, any tips on how to manage the suede part at the back of the shoe? my experience with suedes tell me they will fade/discolour over time..

Back
Top Bottom