Adidas NMD thread

FNL has shipping fee.
Everywhere else sold out.
Nothing in stores here at yonkers ny.

Wasnt as easy as expected

I'm surprised ADC sold out so fast. These were fairly easy on SNS. Maybe because a lot of people were distracted with Christmas being yesterday

FNL was showing all sizes for me but couldn't check out. Kept saying sold out even though showed all sizes on the product page. This was 6-7 min after they released. Did FNL really sell out all sizes that fast? Usually they are the last to sell out due to all of the payment errors.

Came to the mall only to find out they opened up 2 hours early and they were long gone. Got on Eastbay struggled for a bit but got my 9.5 with a confirmation email. :pimp:

Last edited:
i messed up on checkout so many times on FNL i thought i was gonna miss out :rofl: thankfully my order went through.. with the $20 off coupon too :smokin

went a full size down. my usual size is 11.5 but i tried my buddies 11 and it fit a little big as well. ordered 10.5

Last edited:
I tried on FA at 10, but never any luck with footsites. Went over to ADC around 10:01-:02 and saw the page was live. Tried adding a 9 White no luck, but 9.5 added with ease. Hope these ain't too big TTS lol

almost 2017 and footsites still trash 
laugh.gif

Just can't pull the trigger on these....

But for those still looking, these should be available in the next week or two at your local mall as all the folks who got stuck with the wrong size begin to return them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom