Adidas NMD thread

Ahh ...

Just got some bad news for those who didn't change to UK ip to checkout on ADC.

(not my picture)

I didn't even order but **** Adidas.com
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Thinking about splurging on resell nomad city socks, just worried about what to wear them with. I have joggers, how do they look in jeans? Any on foot shots here from owners??? Any recs???

good morning, a question guys what is the different between woman nmd and men??   maybe i jump on a pair  nmd packer woman, just the size?? thanks

If they make as many OG NMDs as they did tri-colors then resell won't even be worth it for a lot of people. At the end of the day they are nice looking but they are very basic. I wouldn't be surprised with the rumored production numbers and their low key appearance that resell will be around $220 ish

Last edited:
Wow prices for og nmd's nosedived by more than 50% after the U.K. restock. Can't wait to see what happens after the rest of the world gets them.

I thought that restock was a fluke where someone adjusted pricing for one adidas product where it readjusted for a bunch of OOS stuff including HU's, Belugas and Oreo V2's. the restock app picked up on the adjustment but there was no stock?

I suspect it'll be similar to trico release. Cos I think in 2017, hype will be on the consortium collabs... GRs might be more easily available... just my observation though...

I thought that restock was a fluke where someone adjusted pricing for one adidas product where it readjusted for a bunch of OOS stuff including HU's, Belugas and Oreo V2's. the restock app picked up on the adjustment but there was no stock?

He's talking about the OG NMD restock on adidas EU. You're talking about the minishop sitewide sale that caused the price to change on inactive product pages making Restocks app think it was a restock.

He's talking about the OG NMD restock on adidas EU. You're talking about the minishop sitewide sale that caused the price to change on inactive product pages making Restocks app think it was a restock.

Oh! I don't know why my mind read that as HU's. Makes sense now. Sorry for the confusion on my part

Anyone know how many pairs the shops will get of this OG NMD next week? Hopefully not stocks like Kith last week.. 

Back
Top Bottom