Adidas NMD thread

Are the OGs supposed to have another EU release on the 14th? Heard some people mention on twitter.

Hi guys,

After much patience I managed to cop the NMD R1 OG colourway. A random thought came to mind: do people do lace swaps for the OG colourway? Haven't seen much pictures on the black OG NMD with other laces other than the original ones. Was thinking of lace swapping for the 3M black ones.

I see lines and 3 dots in the boost though?
The pictures are really ******, I can't see any lines. 

Why do sellers try to sell easily faked shoes with ****** pictures? I assume they are trying to hide something. Way too many fakes to take a chance at.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before - Just curious as to what people look for when doing a LC? From what i can gather, its primarily the boost/nips?

The pictures are really ******, I can't see any lines. 

Why do sellers try to sell easily faked shoes with ****** pictures? I assume they are trying to hide something. Way too many fakes to take a chance at.

This reminder the best for guys requesting legit checks.
Dudes gotta post better closeup/various pics for the members in the know to help you.
And they will be gracious enough to help.

Sorry if this has been asked before - Just curious as to what people look for when doing a LC? From what i can gather, its primarily the boost/nips?
tl;dr lots of things.

I have collected PK pairs for the past year, here's what I use if I don't have a reference shoe that I purchased from an auth retailer.

Inner tag:
 - correct font and placement of text, country of origin (Vietnam vs China)
Tabs
 - text is mirrored on left to right shoes
Upper 
 - if its a camo PK model, pattern between left and right shoe should be mirrored
 - color
Upper seam tape
 - check color/reflectivity/position
Stripes 
 - correct thickness
 - align with boost/blocks and aren't positioned too far back
 - correct color/reflectivity
Blocks
 - color/texture
 - nips on rear blocks
 - font/color/reflectivity of front "Adidas"
Rear heel support (where many fail)
 - correct material/cut/trademark logo
 - position
    - if stitched too high it creates a bulge that makes the shoe look fat and flat
    - if stitched too low it makes the shoe look narrow/muffin top
    - correct position gives the PK NMD its runner silhouette
Sole
 - top down view looking into the hex pattern, you will see production nipples  in the boost (7 dot pattern)
 - bottom up view looking at the left and right of the sole, you will see production nipples in the boost (7 dot pattern)
Boost
 - nips, start at 1, go up to 3, and are approx 1.5cm apart (further apart along the side of the shoe and narrower on the top row of the back of the shoe but still around there, its pretty uniform and not random like most fakes)
 - lines on boost front to back
 - TPU texture, reflectivity, color
Box
 - not a good way of authenticating unless its special Consortium packaging, Adidas uses yellow, black and blue boxes, but obvious fake is obvious in regards to tag fonts

Just checking boost or box is the worst since nips/lines can be faked and so can packaging.

Trying them on and feeling the boost is the only true way to authenticate. TPU does not feel like EVA.

Back
Top Bottom