Adidas NMD thread

I'm thinking it's because the EU sold loads of pairs last weekend.
About 5k right? So, 20k still seems absurd. Lets hope. 

I would hate to be the guys who paid $800+ for the OGs. 

Btw, anybody know sitekey for CA? Why is it so hard to find...

Last edited:
Why are the EU numbers only at 373. I feel like they are real while those US ones seem mistaken. That seems way too much...never seen any shoe on ADC with those numbers. 
Last yeezy release there were about 20k pairs.

This time everybody should get the OG at least a pair cause HMAC is in play.

So everyone start at the same line this time.

Well, I'm not an expert. But it kind like an encrypted key that send from adidas.

Its likely generate from your ip , browser ... etc etc..

So, basically everyone who want to grab a pair must go over splash page or the page that gen this key.

This magic key can live for 10 minutes after that go to splash page again.

Been out of the loop for a month or so, how does tomorrows release of the OG NMD look atm?
Will it be difficult to cop for someone in Australia?

Last edited:
Is there a confirmed time for ADC?
nerd.gif

Idk where you're seeing OGs going for over $450. They're flooded on FB groups for $250-300.
He obviously means when they were higher, now it won't be so much due to the restock. I'm guessing the standard will be around $450-500 once pairs are dried up.

Last edited:
Idk where you're seeing OGs going for over $450. They're flooded on FB groups for $250-300.

Talkin out the side of your neck boy. I'm going to assume u forgot to mention this was within a couple weeks of the first release. I've been hunting for months and have seen nothing that cheap

Edit: I stand corrected. Need to step my fb group game up

Last edited:
Talkin out the side of your neck boy. I'm going to assume u forgot to mention this was within a couple weeks of the first release. I've been hunting for months and have seen nothing that cheap

Yup, 300 Euros + shipping + fees seems to be the going price for these on FB.

:lol: y'all quick to jump down a brothers neck.

Yup, 300 Euros + shipping + fees seems to be the going price for these on FB.
Even below 300. If you want a pair and you are not getting one, you are not trying

Last edited:

$250-$300? I know they are one of the most faked pair of NMDs but that's a steal, if legit. StockX prices for a 2015 DS size 11 seems to be $900-$1000, granted that's probably higher than usual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom