Adidas NMD thread

Just popped in to see how it was going and wow...cluster **** so far on this drop. These sites are living up to their awful reputations. Happy to sit back, enjoy my night, and ADC it up tomorrow.

Can just imagine the conversations at these places:

Consortium company president: "So how did the drop go?"
Consortium company IT guy "Site crashed, everyone's pairs got cancelled. Site will be down for at least 24 hours. We can't make any online transactions so our entire company is essentially screwed again until we fix it".
Consortium company president: "Great work, Johnson! That's the 9th time this has happened in as many months! Is there a way we can keep the site crashed for longer? Maybe tweet MORE about the shoes before they come out! Raises all around!"

-I write this because I don't actually have any earthly idea how else this conversation would happen. How does a company's entire website get crippled repeatedly with no problem?

Last edited:
Consortium 
pimp.gif

Got through SNS and got confirmation email from SNS, seems like most people didn't get an email from SNS.

Wonder if tricos will ever go up in price...knit on those looks great/ much better than og imo. Tricolors are just super clean...gonna prob bust mine out during summer
they look nice for sure. My only problem is that the black tricos seems to always be OOS in my size. Don't want to 'settle' for the gray pair. They look good to me but they don't attract me like the black tricos

Back
Top Bottom