Adidas NMD thread

Consortium 
pimp.gif
what was the consortium link?

Congrats. I probably took a L. No call and I doubt calls go past 6:30 pm. ADC or bust until US boutiques get their pairs in.

I'm going to say this again because hypebeats here goin

I'm sorry. The level of exaggeration here is off the chains. Believe what you want. No one copped from SNS here. "Please don't repeat my experience"? What's my experience? Most posters on these boards are not capable of having a substantive discourse. Whatever.

This is a GR shoe at the end of the day and we will all get one, like the tricos.

Don't know who you're calling a Hypebeast and didn't think my initial reply was that disrespectful. I agree there's a lot of noob kinda dummkoph questions this release. But if you reread my initial post, all it says is dial the attitude back few notches.

How did you enjoy your initial visit to Boost thread?
Are you making friends back in the Boost thread?
Enjoy getting dumped on by everyone?
Why are you here?

Hopefully your MasterdegreeMind realizes not that serious.
That was all. And say once again: hope you get your pair.

Last edited:
anyone know what stock numbers are looking like at adidas originals locations. trying to avoid going at 3am if i dont have to. 3-11 is a long time to sit in a line. 

I am on the same boat... praying for it to go through. I got cancellation emails for 2 of my SNS orders, so I still have hope!

Same thing here but they were still in my cart after PayPal. Then I checked out with Visa card and Bofa fling rejected the charge for fraud alert. Then went through but got cancellation email.

Back
Top Bottom