Adidas NMD thread

they will drop at precisely 4:42 am. Right when east coasters will start waking up for the day, and west coasters start going to sleep for the night. They will try and drop them when as many people are litterally sleeping on them as possible.
wtf wakes up at 4:42 lol

Last edited:
Why if they keep saying that they're gonna drop on the 17th, I'm getting an "Coming Soon- Available in 2 days" is the site messing up with my mind are my eyes broke ? Pls heeeelp 

Is the ultraboost midsole supposed to be an off white or slightly cream color? I can't remember if mine came like this or turned this color after a few weeks of light use. 

Pretty sure they are going to drop like around 8am pst 11am est from the last 2 NMD PK drops.

For the mesh NMDs they're only dropping at FNL online? Would've thought i'd see a more comprehensive list including footsites on solelinks

i swear i have a mental block when it comes to NMDs and all these variations....

ok so heres what i think i got....

the PK are the primeknits which are the OGs, the black ones with the blue and red legos that appeared on the confirmed app.

...PKs are the most sought after and retail at $170.

...they basically fit a whole size big.

now is where i get a little lost....

theres an R1 which retails at 130 and a runner which retails at 120.

ive looked at various pictures and i cant tell the difference between the two. 

these fit TTS( ? ) and one or both of these are mesh...

tomorrow there will be an all white that will drop in both the PK and an R1/runner (cant tell the difference) correct?

and the black footlocker with red lego exclusive is a EURO exclusive? and thats an R1/runner

along with various other colors/models 

do i have this all right?

Last edited:
Why is adidas coming for my pockets??? First, I had like 4 NMDs to buy this week. Now I got to figure out how to keep a few extra hundred on deck for possible yeezys. :smh:

i swear i have a mental block when it comes to NMDs and all these variations....

the PK are the primeknits which are the OGs, the black ones with the blue and red legos that appeared on the confirmed app.

tomorrow there will be an all white that will drop in both the PK and an R1/runner (cant tell the difference) correct?

and the black footlocker with red lego exclusive is a EURO exclusive? and thats an R1/runner

Mesh pairs are $120, Circa Knit pairs are $130

Mesh pairs are $120, Circa Knit pairs are $130
and whats coming out in store?

i asked a friend who works at finishline and he said they got the white mesh pair but now today he said theyre not releasing til April....

also said nothing NMD is coming out tomorrow in store

is this correct?

I don't see the monochrome pk pack any more on afew's site. Thought they were releasing at midnight, did they drop them earlier?

and whats coming out in store?

i asked a friend who works at finishline and he said they got the white mesh pair but now today he said theyre not releasing til April....

also said nothing NMD is coming out tomorrow in store

is this correct?
I don't have any idea about in-store (I'm not in a big city so only pay attention to online).

FinishLine isn't getting any of the primeknits online.  Afew's releasing them tonight, and ADC random tomorrow.  Only a couple of other small boutiques appear to be getting them.  It looks like Finishline is getting pretty much all of the GR colorways online.

PK are Primeknit in general .....I don't think the R1 has anything to do with the material, because both PK and mesh are labeled this way on ADC. The easiest way to identify the PK versions is the ankle liner, it looks like the top of a sock. 

PKs:

- OG

- Nice Kicks

- Yellow Camo

- Black Camo 

- White (release thurs)

- Black (release thurs)

- Olive Camo (release unknown) 

- City Sock 

As stated above, the $130 pairs are made out of some hybrid mesh/knit.

I've tried on a PK pair and would definitely suggest AT LEAST a 1/2 size down. If push came to shove, going down a full size wouldn't hurt. 

PK are Primeknit in general .....I don't think the R1 has anything to do with the material, because both PK and mesh are labeled this way on ADC. The easiest way to identify the PK versions is the ankle liner, it looks like the top of a sock. 

PKs:

- OG

- Nice Kicks

- Yellow Camo

- Black Camo 

- White (release thurs)

- Black (release thurs)

- Olive Camo (release unknown) 

- City Sock 

As stated above, the $130 pairs are made out of some hybrid mesh/knit.

I've tried on a PK pair and would definitely suggest AT LEAST a 1/2 size down. If push came to shove, going down a full size wouldn't hurt. 
cool this helps me out a little bit but whats the difference between the models that arent PK...is it me or they look absolutely identical in pictures?

what justifies the 130 to 120 price difference?

cool this helps me out a little bit but whats the difference between the models that arent PK...is it me or they look absolutely identical in pictures?

The collar is different.

Edit: misunderstood the question.

They look identical it's just the mixture of materials that are different between the non PK pairs

Last edited:

the PK are soft and stretch... they literally fit like socks 

the mesh are stiffer and the material looks perforated... 

the PK are soft and stretch... they literally fit like socks 

the mesh are stiffer and the material looks perforated... 
laugh.gif
 nah im good on the PK, those i understand. plus theyre 170

im talking about the difference between these 

S79158_01_standard.jpg

and 

these

S79162_01_standard.jpg

Hey guys should I be worried that sizing down on the NMD PKs will also mean the shoe would look drastically smaller on feet? It's hard to choose since PKs sell out so quickly and I don't wanna end up w/ a pair that isn't perfect.

Back
Top Bottom