Adidas NMD thread

Im assuming you have a wide foot cause you go up in the UB? Well I wear 11.5 in the 350's and a 11 fits perfect in the NMD, also a wide footer. I rock 12-12.5 in UBs.
not really wide foot, just like a snug fit and I prefer thin no show socks. I can rock a 9 UB but I don't like how tight it is around the front of the toe area. This is tough since I'm looking at resale prices. I would hate to get the wrong size

not really wide foot, just like a snug fit and I prefer thin no show socks. I can rock a 9 UB but I don't like how tight it is around the front of the toe area. This is tough since I'm looking at resale prices. I would hate to get the wrong size

I would say your best bet is to get size 8.5, cause these run big. Worst case, you will have extra room in your toe. The cage free fit is much less restrictive.

Last edited:
Yeah, I checked at like 3am 4am and by 7am, it just said sold out

Even on the .ca site it says sold out but i know they didn't even get any.  Splash page is not even managed by the sites.

Hopefully in the near Future they release decent levels of these. I'm not about that resell life. I'm about (for the most part) that GR life. My life can't revolve around trying cop kicks.

/mini rant :D

so can i assume no one here saw sizes on adc?
adidas u.s. didnt drop yet, no idea why it says sold out on the nmd page. been monitoring inventory for the style code and nothing has changed since i went to sleep last night at like 3am

Anyone in the Bay headed to or at the Berkeley Adidas Originals store? Wondering if they may drop there...

I'm pretty sure that store closed fam ^ our only options are the adidas store on market and nice kicks but no one knows where nice kicks is lol

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that store closed fam ^ our only options are the adidas store on market and nice kicks but no one knows where nice kicks is lol
Ah, thanks, I'm new to the area. Weird that Adidas would leave that store up on their store finder.

Did them other mesh NMDs release? And :x at the hype for these ugly R1s. Its gon be impossible to cop the all black, beige & red pairs smh. So much hype on any sneaker disgusts me cause of how difficult it makes it for those that really want em

Did them other mesh NMDs release? And
sick.gif
at the hype for these ugly R1s. Its gon be impossible to cop the all black, beige & red pairs smh. So much hype on any sneaker disgusts me cause of how difficult it makes it for those that really want em
Welcome to 2016 bruh.

Back
Top Bottom