Adidas NMD thread

Im curious to see how many people are goig to be let down, either by the mesh pairs themselves, or the shoe just not living up to the absurd hype once they are actually in alot of peoples hands

That said, I need that black PK monochrome :smokin

Gonna be a busy day tomorrow...I am just glad its being dropped during a work day..hopefully eliminates the crowds. Reminds me of the js dropping on Wednesday back in the day. 

Im curious to see how many people are goig to be let down, either by the mesh pairs themselves, or the shoe just not living up to the absurd hype once they are actually in alot of peoples hands

That said, I need that black PK monochrome
smokin.gif
I think any pairs at retail price should negate anyone being let down.  Now if I paid upwards of 300 for a pair on feebay right now, then yeah I'd be let down

Gonna be a busy day tomorrow...I am just glad its being dropped during a work day..hopefully eliminates the crowds. Reminds me of the js dropping on Wednesday back in the day. 
Still won't stop people from trying to coppp...

I hope most people are 7 sheets to the wind by the time they drop tomorrow

Don't be worrying about shoes, go celebrate St Patrick's Day.... 
wink.gif

I think any pairs at retail price should negate anyone being let down.  Now if I paid upwards of 300 for a pair on feebay right now, then yeah I'd be let down

price isnt even what I was getting at. More of just the general first impression when you have them in hand and put them on. Just curious to see if people think they were worth waiting on and fretting they sell out right away.

Just got my pair in.  

After wearing them around the house for an hour, here's my thoughts.

1.  DEFINATELY size DOWN.  I'm usually a true size 11 in everything (sz 11 ultra boost, sz 11 Js, sz 11 gel lyte 5s).  These are a size 11 and look at the pics of where my thumb is

2.  As far as comfort.  If Ultra Boost are a 10 outta 10, these are an 8. 

3.  My toes have too much freedom in these (hard to explain).  I like a more forming feel.  My feet feel insecure when i can do this with my toe inside a shoe

For $130, i guess.  I wouldn't pay resell tho

Just got my pair in.  

After wearing them around the house for an hour, here's my thoughts.

1.  DEFINATELY size DOWN.  I'm usually a true size 11 in everything (sz 11 ultra boost, sz 11 Js, sz 11 gel lyte 5s).  These are a size 11 and look at the pics of where my thumb is

View media item 1953657

View media item 1953658

2.  As far as comfort.  If Ultra Boost are a 10 outta 10, these are an 8. 

3.  My toes have too much freedom in these (hard to explain).  I like a more forming feel.  My feet feel insecure when i can do this with my toe inside a shoe
View media item 1953659

For $130, i guess.  I wouldn't pay resell tho

View media item 1953662

View media item 1953663

View media item 1953664

View media item 1953665

View media item 1953666

View media item 1953667

View media item 1953669

View media item 1953670

View media item 1953672

View media item 1953673

View media item 1953674

View media item 1953675

View media item 1953676

View media item 1953677
are they red? Or more of an orange?

Anybody need help with these. I'm not working tomorrow. Just pm me what u need and crap. U paying the shipping tho

I know since they haven't released yet it's hard to know but what do u guys think, if I'm am 8 in the tubular dooms would I be an 8 in the city sock NMD? Any feedback is appreciated

Looks like all footsites are 8am.  Links are now up.  Sorry if this had been stated already - none of the big link feeds have them posted yet.

EDIT: EB sites are counting down to 10am

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom