Adidas NMD thread

Clickskicks gets a lot of good stuff, but they have questionable selling tactics as well as backdooring issues.  They promised for weeks that they were releasing TB UB's online, I mean pushed it hard, and it never happened.  On top of that, the $20 shipping they normally charge AND tax added on (even if you live in a non tax state), they shouldn't be your first option to buy from.  Then this NMD release was just the icing on the cake - call a number, buy a shirt, then buy?  No thanks.

They're on par with Oneness to me.

anyone thinking they'll get these for 250 is living in a dream world i would hope these resellers wouldn't be that stupid.

Last edited:
any active disc codes for adc
nerd.gif

I feel like this is some publicity scam or something. I haven't seen anyone tweet out an order confirm or that they got through.

Clickskicks gets a lot of good stuff, but they have questionable selling tactics as well as backdooring issues.  They promised for weeks that they were releasing TB UB's online, I mean pushed it hard, and it never happened.  On top of that, the $20 shipping they normally charge AND tax added on (even if you live in a non tax state), they shouldn't be your first option to buy from.  Then this NMD release was just the icing on the cake - call a number, buy a shirt, then buy?  No thanks.

Milking the Cow and have their cereal too

Fam, that Oneness comparison is enough for me. Being compared to Oneness + charging $20 shipping on top of illegally collecting tax for out of state customers is beyond over the top. Then, they ask us to purchase a likely overpriced t-shirt is the icing (crap quality that retails for $40+) on the cake. What a joke. 

Last edited:

Milking the Cow and have their cereal too
Last week I asked them on Twitter if there was any update to the Triple Black UB release.. they instantly blocked me.  No maliciousness in my words at all, just a straight question.

@pistolpete31,

Yo, where you at with the Run DMC meme for this Clicks Kicks debacle?

"It's Tricky".

managed to cop 2 pairs today. a size 10.5 and 11 :smokin i think im gonna stick with 10.5 and try to trade the 11 for some triple black, french beige or something else

Fam, that Oneness comparison is enough for me. Being compared to Oneness + charging $20 shipping on top of illegally collecting tax for out of state customers is beyond over the top. Then, they ask us to purchase a likely overpriced t-shirt is the icing (crap quality that retails for $40+) on the cake. What a joke. 

I got one boutique in VA that charges sales tax & shipping, but only sells at retail PP invoice. Real nice cool service guys. Picked up a few heat items last year and only because really wanted them. Some state laws are different. No idea on WI.

managed to cop 2 pairs today. a size 10.5 and 11
smokin.gif
i think im gonna stick with 10.5 and try to trade the 11 for some triple black, french beige or something else
Triple Black what? Mesh NMD? Don't do it! If you're talking about Triple Black UB, you would have to add $100+ cash fam.

I got one boutique in VA that charges sales tax & shipping, but only sells at retail PP invoice. Real nice cool service guys. Picked up a few heat items last year and only because really wanted them. Some state laws are different. No idea on WI.
Interesting. I'm not that well versed on states taxes but can you legally charge out of state customers tax in VA (assumed you couldn't in any state). Anyways, I totally get the PP invoice thing. Winnsports down in SoCal does it for ebay sales if you email them directly for invoiced Ultra Boost CB 1.0 & Triple White 1.0. 

lol is that how people seriously talk to customer service and expect them to do anything for you? smh

Back
Top Bottom