Adidas NMD thread

My Size? order is still on Accepted, but after messaging me, they told me it was pending stock and right now they have none. They left the possibility of getting a restock open though and in that event, they would ship the shoes to me. I figure most are in the same situation as me. 

My Size? order is still on Accepted, but after messaging me, they told me it was pending stock and right now they have none. They left the possibility of getting a restock open though and in that event, they would ship the shoes to me. I figure most are in the same situation as me. 

My guess is they are going to get a restock. But they aren't gonna confirm it for fear of being quoted.

Else, why hold on to order or even charge some of us?

They would be much better off cancelling the orders instead of having to deal with the constant emails from customers with "Accepted" but pending dispatch orders.

In purgatory on Size? like the rest.

They previously DM'd someone and said a restock would happen on Thursday.

We'll see...

Just got shipping confirmation from Kick-Crew.

Hate to break the cardinal rule of not paying resell, but I'm glad I did the preorder when it was relatively cheap compared to current resell prices. People that keep saying resell will drop below 300-325 are crazy lol.

Hate to break the cardinal rule of not paying resell, but I'm glad I did the preorder when it was relatively cheap compared to current resell prices. People that keep saying resell will drop below 300-325 are crazy lol.
you have multiple sizes in GOAT going for 295 .. Keep the hype up though.

By the way Japanese writing is cool because you don't understand wth is being said. I'm sure people that don't know the alphabet think English writing is cool as well.

Personally I always found it tacky for people doing tattoos with Kanji when they don't even know how to read it. For all they know they wrote some BS and it's cool becaus it's a symbol that 99% of the people is going to ask you what does it mean.

It already has. 300-325 is the standard rate every reseller is moving them for. I got someone down to 270 last night. I still think that's too much. 250 is the sweet spot. People want these to skyrocket asap and that's just not going to happen with as many pairs as it is out there

My tracking from adc finally updated but cant request to hold for pick up... is this the same for ya'll?

I need those red white mountaineering nmd trails. Can anyone pm a few sites dropping online? I'll def look out for future releases.

Last edited:
someone on NMDTalk Worldwide posted a photo of a size? OG nmd restock 3 hours ago.

So, there is hope our pending orders may ship soon.

Hate to be one of those people but...

I have 3 pending charges from ADC release but no order confirmation or shipping confirmation.. I know it's not likely but what if they actually got secretly delivered? Pending charges from Adidas usually drops off for me by now. Anyone else in this situation?
no order confirmation? youre probably assed out if u dont even have a order number. how exactly is this even possible

I need those red white mountaineering nmd trails. Can anyone pm a few sites dropping online? I'll def look out for future releases.
You're snayberry you will get the red white mountaineerings if you try, they will sit and already are sitting.

If you still want me to pm you let me know.

On Monday size? assured me that i will get confirmation on my accepted order on Wednesday and today it got cancelled... Such a trustworthy store...

I hope I can grab the NMD trails for retail. I see some listed over $300 on the bay - I'm hoping it won't be too hard.

If the restock really happened, that's pretty messed up. Sorry to hear @kdee5
the worst thing is that I placed my order quite early compared to others on this thread who quickly got confirmation as i checked on forum, so i really have no idea how does their checkout system work at all...

By the way Japanese writing is cool because you don't understand wth is being said. I'm sure people that don't know the alphabet think English writing is cool as well.

Personally I always found it tacky for people doing tattoos with Kanji when they don't even know how to read it. For all they know they wrote some BS and it's cool becaus it's a symbol that 99% of the people is going to ask you what does it mean.

Word. Once again:

View media item 2303231

Back
Top Bottom