Adidas NMD thread

A sizequestion, I got eu 45 1/3 in nmd pk normally, now I have the chance to buy the Og size 46 eu or 44,7 in Eusize.
Which one should I go with, i got abit wide feet so worry if 44,7 is too small and maybe 46 is too long lol..

Any recomendation?

I would say better long then having it too tight. Too tight would be unwearable wearas going bigger allows u to put an insole for better comfort maybe?

read a post on IG that NMD OGs are still being dispersed to smaller shops.

Still hoping for my 10.5 for retail. There is still hope before i dab into resale

Still hoping for my 10.5 for retail. There is still hope before i dab into resale

Thats my size too and i hope for the same thing. I came up on a additional $95 last night for some quick graphic design work. I could pay resell easily right now but im not in a rush to get these

Thats my size too and i hope for the same thing. I came up on a additional $95 last night for some quick graphic design work. I could pay resell easily right now but im not in a rush to get these

same hopefully they trickle in like the Tri-Colors and eventually i will get lucky and be around my computer when there is a restock/drop some where.

Still hoping Kith maybe Urban Outfitters get pairs

Well, I live in Sweden and here the shoe is sold out everywhere and same over EU I guess.
Not much choice than buy resell, have a size 46 Eu for 260€ which is "ok" under tthe circumstances.

So nice that End. released the NMD WM Trail for just 179 Euros (retail 219). Got through and they already dispatched my pair!

Crazy CW with some really nice details – IMO not worth 220 though …

Still find it interesting that Size? elected to fully process a charge for inventory they don't have.

Still find it interesting that Size? elected to fully process a charge for inventory they don't have.
Seems fine if it's inventory they are expecting, though my preference would be to not process the charge until it ships.

I emailed them regarding my order for a pair of 10.5 where money is deducted already they have not answer me for 3 days already.

Only get the automatic response "we recieved your email and will get back to you problem is that they dont.

I emailed them regarding my order for a pair of 10.5 where money is deducted already they have not answer me for 3 days already.

Only get the automatic response "we recieved your email and will get back to you problem is that they dont.
Contact them via Facebook or Twitter. They respond quickly. Altho, he told me there will be a restock wednesday or thursday, and that they will check if they can fulfill my order. They already took my money out of my bank.

Contact them via Facebook or Twitter. They respond quickly. Altho, he told me there will be a restock wednesday or thursday, and that they will check if they can fulfill my order. They already took my money out of my bank.

Thanks, yeah my money is gone from my bank too not only reserved it say "Paypal Size Co".

Keeping fingers crossed that they can deliver then!

Finally heard back from Luisaviaroma on why my order still said PROCESSING...
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We regret to inform you that, due a technical issue, the sneakers were shown available when actually are not yet in stock. You have purchased the pair in pre-order and the supplier should send them to our warehouse soon. Unfortunately we can't provide you with an exact date. 

We truly regret for this inconvenience.

As soon as the item will be in stock, we will proceed with the shipment and notify you with the tracking number.

We remain at your disposal should you need further assistance.

Best regards
At least my ADC pairs arrive today 
smokin.gif

Actually made up my mind to return my black trico and keep the white one.
Anyone in need of a EU size 45 1/3 black trico let me know, im located in Sweden.

I got my personal pair last night..both of the shoes were tied normally like someone tried them on...this is my first NMD so maybe they deliver that way but it was kind of odd

Last edited:
Finally heard back from Luisaviaroma on why my order still said PROCESSING...

At least my ADC pairs arrive today :smokin

It'd be nice if they could all get together and have one cohesive story.

Depending on who you get and the weather, a different tale ensues.

Ah pues, I'm waiting like the rest.

Jordan is carrying Nike rn
I don't think this is an accurate statement .. They still have AF1 Lebrons Kobes Kyrie Durant Run Free Roshes Air Max and a few other ...

and kanye is carrying adidas
I don't think Kanye is carrying Adidas but he revived that company ... Without Kanye still same old Adidas. However with all these "LTD" NMD and UB they are spending beyond Yezzys.

But just like Jordan one Man transcended a company for sure .....

White Mountainnering releasing on ADC US today?

Weird no placeholder, but they were on confirmed...

Guys.

Finally, Journeys charge me for the tricolor. Look like they have it in stock and ready to ship.

Woke up this morning and caught up on all that ADC madness from overnight. Man, that was such a tease for y'all trying to break through. So close. 

PK NMG OG 2017 fit the same as any other NMD I have ever tried on.

Size down one full size from my true size.

Yall bugging by saying this knit feels different :lol:

Back
Top Bottom