Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif

Finally figured out that the new WMountain NMDs remind me of a Washington Bullets(wizards) colorway

Got my OGs yesterday! Fedex left the package at my steps . . . I live across the street from a University and a high school ,  THANK GOD no one took them. 

I stuck with the .5 rule down and bought a 9.5 . They're a great fit with a little breathing room by the toes.

I think the White OGs would've been a better reissue but I'm happy to have these!
They never leave anything at my place and its a home in a nice neighborhood- do you have delivery manager? You can customize how you want them to deliver, I usually just pick up at the local FedEx home delivery hub

For those who have order OG on Size?  I asked them this morning whether it will be a full restock or just a few pairs, below their reply: 

Hi there. We are expecting it to be a small restock. You should know within the next few days whether your order will be fulfilled and despatched or if it will be cancelled. Thanks, Luke.

Just checked my pair of OGs. Didn't have Japanese writing on top but at long as they have the same language in top, which was almost identical on each side, my OCD will be fine. They look like the left shoe continues over to the right shoe. All my NMD PK have majority of English on them on top. View media item 2305865

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom