Adidas NMD thread

GL with that trade - I have both TB and OG. No way I'd be parting with TB for OGs. Pure madness.
That's because of this recent OG release ... A month ago people wouldn't even consider such a trade .... Although imho TB NMD are way better.

That's because of this recent OG release ... A month ago people wouldn't even consider such a trade .... Although imho TB NMD are way better.
I wouldn't do that trade (TB UB for NMD OG), either, at least, not straightly. NMD gotta add a bit.

How much would I have to add if I was trying to trade DS black/red YEEZY v2 for the OG human race in yellow

Yep you about a month and and extra 40,000 OGs too late
I don't have OGs there are better NMDs out there. If I get them for a good price I would cop but if I don't so beat it ... I'm a big fan of the TB and I'm looking forward to the TB Japan joint coming out...I would def pay ATC for those ...

TB Japan?, I thought those just stayed an early sample pair and the sticker for all the regular white boost Japan's 
laugh.gif

I realize there is no information about it(at least not that I know of), but do you guys think the white OGs will release again this year?

Back
Top Bottom