Adidas NMD thread

Before every confirmed release I go in with the confidence of a Tom Brady and I finish feeling like Johnny Manziel.

Are the blk gums going to have a high resell price?  I have some DS'd solar red NMD's that I want to trade away

if you went in like Tom Brady, you would've won... because you would've cheated like Tom does 
tongue.gif

Are the blk gums going to have a high resell price?  I have some DS'd solar red NMD's that I want to trade away

No one really knows, it's essentially asking for stock market prices months from now.

haha fair

That's good, I don't like the reds they're too hot for me.  I like the blacks they seem comfy and look nice i'd make them my dailies

If I were you I'd get rid of those solar reds and get the black gums, comfort will be better as it's PK and would make a much better shoe for a daily. On top of that you'll probably come out with a couple of dollars to keep after getting rid of the reds.

Last edited:
If I were you I'd get rid of those solar reds and get the black gums, comfort will be better as it's PK and would make a much better shoe for a daily. On top of that you'll probably come out with a couple of dollars to keep after getting rid of the reds.
You think I can trade reds for blk gums and come out with cash? Oh man, sign me up

You think I can trade reds for blk gums and come out with cash? Oh man, sign me up

IMO trade would be pretty even if not you put a bit more cash in but if you sell your reds you'll come out with a bit extra cash to at least make your gums cheaper. Granted that you score the gums at retail.

Last edited:
IMO trade would be pretty even if not you put a bit more cash in but if you sell your reds you'll come out with a bit extra cash to at least make your gums cheaper. Granted that you score the gums at retail.
aw hell yeah thanks fam

I was wondering if this year there would be another Brady/Belichik scandal.... and then the Falcon's OC "accidentally lost" the playbook for 30 minutes :lol:

im not laughing at this one, this was just nonsense.

so this gum pack is this weekend huh? damn I guess im seeing why eveyone was so worried about February now :lol:

Last edited:
february's the month of greatness at footlocker

all the freshest gear drop in February lol. But in all seriousness, February is ASW and SuperBowl, altho its ASW where Nike and Adidas both drops some really good stuff

if you went in like Tom Brady, you would've won... because you would've cheated like Tom does :tongue:

Wouldn't bet against him this Game.
Dude is like Jordan on a mission.
Gotta chip on his shoulder and an axe to grind.
Thinking Pats and the Under.

Wouldn't bet against him this Game.
Dude is like Jordan on a mission.
Gotta chip on his shoulder and an axe to grind.
Thinking Pats and the Under.
I disliked the Pats for the first decade of his career, but I really hope Brady wins on Sunday as a huge F You to Goddell and the NFL.

I disliked the Pats for the first decade of his career, but I really hope Brady wins on Sunday as a huge F You to Goddell and the NFL.
I hate Brady n the pats but that's cause I'm Jets/Giants fan. LoL. But to deny that Brady is great is absurd. NFL is **** man ... Part of the excitement was the td celebrations ..

Have never bought a womens colorway before, but thought they looked nice during ADC drop. Perfect for summertime.
Congrats and enjoy your pickup.

Yeah this will be a first for me. They were my favorite of the pack. Feature has a solid return policy so I'll just shoot em back if Im not feeling them in person.

Back
Top Bottom