Adidas NMD thread

if you relying on him you never gonna cook in silence
Aint relyin on him... Man i prepared my own stuff ( low key website n **** ) but  15 mins before release he just give out those websites links... am so pissed off .. result aint cokked cuz of him man yall need to report solelink twitter damn..

Aint relyin on him... Man i prepared my own stuff ( low key website n **** ) but  15 mins before release he just give out those websites links... am so pissed off .. result aint cokked cuz of him man yall need to report solelink twitter damn..

Don't matter, someone else would do it. Cut off one head 2 more will grow back.....:smh:

Last edited:
How much you think the resale is gonna be for monochrome pack because I know imma strike out tomorrow because of work

If these mesh GRs sell out or are hard to obtain, the hype will officially be over 9,000. 
laugh.gif
From 2 weeks ago. I had suspicions that this release wouldn't be that easy, even though it was labeled a massive GR. I don't know, I still think tomorrow will be tough too. 

From 2 weeks ago. I had suspicions that this release wouldn't be that easy, even though it was labeled a massive GR. I don't know, I still think tomorrow will be tough too. 

I agree. Just because they're GR pairs doesn't mean a lot of people won't want them. Hype is crazy.

Had the city socks carted but size couldn't verify my address..oh well. The world doesn't want me to buy $200 pair of socks.

I went to jimmy johns, they made my sandwich and checked me out before even 1 site loaded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom