Adidas NMD thread

Alright so in regular nmd mesh i wear 9.5 and they fit me good , I ordered these nmd pk gum bottom size 9.5 as well and i dont know if should had went for a size9? What do you guys think?View media item 2326699

Alright so in regular nmd mesh i wear 9.5 and they fit me good , I ordered these nmd pk gum bottom size 9.5 as well and i dont know if should had went for a size9? What do you guys think?
Return it. Unless you want $10 or less for flipped and may have to wait more than a month.

It also sit in ADC (9.5 oos though)

Last edited:
Most half size down from TTS for PK NMDs.
But hey, i've seen some on here that went TTS for PK NMDs and fit them ok.

When you get them,throw an insole in there and see if they work for you.

Thought that you already got it in hand. Well if it still on the way. Try it first if you don't like or it way to loose then just return it. Not worth a hassle for flipped or trade.

Or as @juhan said try insole.

Last edited:

Yeah ill just wait and see, if i were to get an insole which would be best

You have any Ultra Boost? Just grab those if so.

If not, get one that is substantial and can compensate the extra room that you might have.

Some of us also go down a full size down on R1 PK NMD's. I did that for  the Monochrome, Japan pack/French Beige, Winter Wool, OG and Gum pack. 

What ^^^ said.  Most, if not all, at the very least, go half size down, even for wide footers.  Some even go a full size down, just depends.  However, it's best that you try them on and see for yourself.

I grabbed a pair from footshop, but got charged for VAT.  Going to email them now, does anyone know if they remove it?

Back
Top Bottom