Adidas NMD thread

Need to see some on feet of the Gum pack peps :smile: 

(I know it wouldn't be too dramatically different but I want!!!!) 

Need to see some on feet of the Gum pack peps :smile: 

(I know it wouldn't be too dramatically different but I want!!!!) 

Got mine today, very underwhelming. Both colors. Cant stand when the whites dont match. I have been wondering what the blacks would look like with black blocks.

Anybody think they fit bigger? I went half size down and still got too much room.

Last edited:
Got mine today, very underwhelming. Both colors. Cant stand when the whites dont match. I have been wondering what the blacks would look like with black blocks.

Anybody think they fit bigger? I went half size down and still got too much room.
How different is it from the NMD mesh trip white?

How different is it from the NMD mesh trip white?

I've not seen those in person but from the pics, TWs look like the upper is duller, on the gums the boost is duller, almost looks yellow compared to the pristine PK. Probably the same with the og whites, which sucks cause those are probably my favorite nmd.

Really sad to read this , you know that sometimes it fits different for everyone, for me is 1 to 1 fit when going 5. down, i could even mess with TTS. And regarding the shoe, well it's never good with the stock pics 

Any easy way to differentiate fake from real NDM OGs ? I have never held or seen a pair in close in person. I have a pair coming from a reseller ($210 shipped) and a local pair i am looking to pick up for $200 CMU. Any pointers would be great!

Last edited:
Sucks so much that these didn't even come out for Canada. Really crossing my fingers for the City Sock gums.

Back
Top Bottom