Adidas NMD thread

lol that UK drop was violent.

Start packing your bags, the L train will be seating PLENTY of people tomorrow

yep.  whoever posted that Titolo link was clutch.  I had time to second guess myself and still checked out with pearzzz
LOL. i was deciding whether to share it openly. Didn't want lurkers posting all over twitter but didn't want my inbox flooded as well. tough life

trying to create hype for self-lacing shoe, which is kinda nice i feel
coulda swore i heard Air Mags were dropping this month. Maybe it was just the power lacing feature lol

yep.  whoever posted that Titolo link was clutch.  I had time to second guess myself and still checked out with pearzzz
shipping was what threw me off. Thinking back I probably should have copped

If you knew the sites before hand... It wasn't so bad.. I got thru a couple of pairs..
That's the thing - it's always not that bad for the person who got through.  I had plenty of sites ready to go, but bizarre things kept me from copping (lots of jacked carts, sites signing me out as I'm completing checkout, etc.).  So for me, this was a tough drop.  Meanwhile, I got through on 3 pairs of those Air Max Safari's and thought that was an easy drop while I kept reading about people who struggled.

It's the joy of the modern shoe game I suppose!

Last edited:

That's the thing - it's always not that bad for the person who got through.  I had plenty of sites ready to go, but bizarre things kept me from copping (lots of jacked carts, sites signing me out as I'm completing checkout, etc.).  So for me, this was a tough drop.  Meanwhile, I got through on 3 pairs of those Air Max Safari's and thought that was an easy drop while I kept reading about people who struggled.

It's the joy of the modern shoe game I suppose!
its all about the luck of the roll

shout out to the NT fab members who hut me up with links.

i was at a mandatory meeting so i wasn't able to cook.

hopefully tomorrow comes w a surprise

Then i must be lucky with drops i don't really want 
laugh.gif

half size down on them NMD's? thats what i keep hearing but I'm a size 12 so I'm not sure.

if i don't score on these, money saved.

Last edited:
I don't see why people are worried about this release.

This is the next it shoe for Adidas and there will plenty to go around like

past releases.  Remember when the ZX Flux was the it shoe or the Tubular X

now you can find them sitting.

Only advice I can give is don't sleep on the primeknits because those probably won't restock as much.

Check this out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom