Adidas NMD thread

I went true to size didn't know if the fabric would mold to my feet

After about a hour it felt like I just had a sock on while standing on bubble wrapped styrofoam. (Not a bad feeling at all didn't know how to describe the shoe)

White pair and black pair
View media item 2348281
Not my pic btw
But highly considering going to get the whites and hit them with some embroidery designs for customs

Really pleased with the quality
Don't know if 150 was good or bad but I don't regret the purchase

Is that black xr1 PK? what's the stock code for the black?

That shade of red/orange on them gr meshes that just dropped is hot :pimp:
Got me tempted to keep a mesh pair even though I usually go pk only on nmds

That shade of red/orange on them gr meshes that just dropped is hot :pimp:
Got me tempted to keep a mesh pair even though I usually go pk only on nmds

Yeah these are kinda hot, i wanna see how the color looks in person tho. I dont really do the mesh either but these are pretty unique, i think theyd look good on feet.

Yeah these are kinda hot, i wanna see how the color looks in person tho. I dont really do the mesh either but these are pretty unique, i think theyd look good on feet.
In person the color is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] it's red and orange at the same time, the color is something I haven't really seen before. If they were pk would've been a no brainer but might even do mesh for these, only thing is I got too many all red sneakers

In person the color is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] it's red and orange at the same time, the color is something I haven't really seen before. If they were pk would've been a no brainer but might even do mesh for these, only thing is I got too many all red sneakers

wouldn't hurt to add another red pear to the rotation LOL

Is PK better than Mesh in terms of Longevity 
nerd.gif

yo how many of the black and red pharrell nmds were released because I see the prices are jumping up.

See i dont have any all red shoes, the red boost is what draws me in. Gotta couple pairs coming in this week, gotta love those uk prices.

Back
Top Bottom