Adidas NMD thread

Ordered my SR from Offspring. Received a dispatch email three days ago. Tracking number isn't working. Hoping they send me something tomorrow...any thoughts? Never used Offspring before. UK site.

Black & White City Sock gum pack and the Trip Black & Trip White mesh sitting in Adidas stores in South America...LMK if you want a pair!! No proxy fee!! PM me and we can discuss
Repped for your kindness. Don't see this anymore which is sad.

will kith be charging tax on the nmd collabs releasing tonight? i think retail is 210 + 10 for shipping, i also tested out buying something on their website and its not charging tax, just wondering :smile:

will kith be charging tax on the nmd collabs releasing tonight? i think retail is 210 + 10 for shipping, i also tested out buying something on their website and its not charging tax, just wondering :smile:
They only charge tax to shipments in New York State.

nerd.gif
those are niiiiiiiiiice,,,where did you cop it??
http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_r1-shoes/BB2885.html

Still have them in stock at Adidas. Used "ROGERS20" to get a discount. Mine came out to $104 with code.

thos black cs are fuegoo, ima need dat when they release here

Yeah boy! Copped the black CS...so dope in person and a pair of black mesh that will get customized/butched by me!!

Ok proxy servic closed. 7 requests and prob can only help a few of those...

Show love! Ignore Hype!

Yeah boy! Copped the black CS...so dope in person and a pair of black mesh that will get customized/butched by me!!

Ok proxy servic closed. 7 requests and prob can only help a few of those...

Show love! Ignore Hype!
your a good man. thanks for helping the community. 

Back
Top Bottom