Adidas NMD thread

Looked everywhere for a 14 in UA Arrows and they don't exist sadly. 13.5 is the best we will do on this drop. Not complaining though as usually these limited collabs only go up to size 13.

Yeah I was surprised to see 13.5s. Oh well man I just want black/gum cs1s. I didn't care if they were these or the gum pack... now hopefully those won't be this hard to get :lol:

RCK never had any sizes available - they loaded as "sold out" lmao

After I carted my size and got the OOS I went back carted a 10 and made it to the final stage of checkout, so it was possible just certain sizes flew faster

Last edited:
I don't understand how hype works. The WM NMD R2s are possibly the best NMDs that have come out but people dismiss them because they have no resell value? Then again most of the people that create hype are in it to just sell for profit so I guess I've just answered my own question

I don't understand how hype works. The WM NMD R2s are possibly the best NMDs that have come out but people dismiss them because they have no resell value? Then again most of the people that create hype are in it to just sell for profit so I guess I've just answered my own question
I mean if they're the best to you and nobody is copping, thats a W for you. But yeah, hype and resell prices usually correlate to one another.

Undefeated SF in store is basically cooked. None of these boutiques getting more than 10-15 pairs.
Did you cop?  I said **** it and put a couple bids on stockx last night for my r1 pk size and +0.5, both got accepted. stayed at my girl's house and slept in, didn't even wake up for master air max draw
laugh.gif

hope you were able to eat.

honestly they are so clean. but hype is hype. I don't know whether to keep my ogs or these

Did you cop?  I said **** it and put a couple bids on stockx last night for my r1 pk size and +0.5, both got accepted. stayed at my girl's house and slept in, didn't even wake up for master air max draw :lol:
hope you were able to eat.

Yeah, I cooked a sz 11. Line was cooked at 2:30 AM. One random dude came at 8:30 AM and got stuck with the final pair (sz 13). Line was 40+ deep by opening though. Undefeated SF only got 10 pairs in total. No sz 11.5 or 12 at all.

NiceKicks SF backdoored most of their stock. 10-15 pairs is my estimate of what they got. Only sold 3 or 5 pairs to public. Lied to customers and claimed they only received 3 pairs.

BAIT SF just announced their release 20 minutes ago on Instagram but likely backdoored the majority of their stock already. Roughly 10-15 pairs. Maybe 5-6 pairs for public.

I put in a bid on GOAT too. A seller accepted my $280 bid for a sz 11.5 this morning. Haven't tried on the sz 11 yet so I can't comment on it yet. I likely need a sz 11.5 or 12 though.

Last edited:

Honestly for that particular model it may be the WM name itself. It's not necessarily a company that has the super hyped releases of a Bape or well-known consortium like Nice Kicks (at least internationally).

When the WM R2s, the WM trails and the WM city socks pics leaked last summer I really liked the look of all of them and thought they would be impossible to cop. Then I noticed people around me saying "Cool shoes...who the heck is "White Mountaineering?" And realized the hype may be subdued.

As another poster said, lack of hype is your ally sometimes. I got the WM navy trails for retail and they get more compliments than the shoes I have 10x their value.

Edit: Also forgot to add the R2 has yet to really break out amongst Sneakerheads yet. There's a handful of things at play it seems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom