Adidas NMD thread

Just picked up the white gum cs1. How do they fit? I have wide feet and went TTS. Kinda worried because i hear people say go half size down
I have rather narrow/medium width feet and I go TTS on CS1's. I can fit 1/2 size down but it's somewhat uncomfortable. My sizing is as follows:

TTS Sz 12 - UB 1.0, OG 93/17 EQT

1/2 size down 11.5 - WM 93/17 EQT, R2 WM NMD

1 sz down 11 - RC 1.0, CNY 3.0, NC 3.0

1 sz down 11 - R1 PK NMD

Last edited:
If I'm a 9 in v1 yeezy and 9.5 v2 yeezy should i go with 8.5 or 9 in NMD OG? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If I'm a 9 in v1 yeezy and 9.5 v2 yeezy should i go with 8.5 or 9 in NMD OG? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
What is your UB sizing like? 

Personally, I'd recommend sz 8.5 if you have narrow/medium width feet. Sz 9 if you're somewhat wide footed. 

Welp this sucks lol. I thought people were saying .5 down for narrow feet and a snug fit. Oh well I guess. 
You can 1/2 size down but it's going to be super snug. They will stretch out a bit though with wear though.

Last edited:
If it helps I'm a 9 with Yeezy v2's and the OGs in 8.5 were a bit too loose for my liking. Had to go down to a 8.

Is your 1.0 TTS or 1/2 size up? 9 should be fine. 8.5 might be better if you want a snug fit.

My TTS is a 9 so i went 0.5 up on UBs. I might just order both a 8.5 and 9 NMD OG and keep whichever fits better :lol:

If it helps I'm a 9 with Yeezy v2's and the OGs in 8.5 were a bit too loose for my liking. Had to go down to a 8.

dang you went down a whole size? Appreciate the help though

Just got in my UA CS1 and man they're beautiful! Wish i went with my PK sizing at 9.5 instead of my TTS 10. Bit roomy but I guess I can find a good insole to make it more fitting. Anyone have any good recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom