Adidas NMD thread

Hopefully there will be some random restock for the OG R1 or the black gum R1.. Really want to get one to try out the primeknit

My girl's NMD are a little too big.
mean.gif

Too bad those grey/pink are limited so I can't exchange.
Size??

My girl's NMD are a little too big. :smh:
Too bad those grey/pink are limited so I can't exchange.
Have her add an insole. I did that with my black ticolor and dude it was perfect! I felt real smart lol. They been sitting for a month I'm glad I didnt get rid of them. But now my eqt 93/17 is too small. Gota figure this one now

Have her add an insole. I did that with my black ticolor and dude it was perfect! I felt real smart lol. They been sitting for a month I'm glad I didnt get rid of them. But now my eqt 93/17 is too small. Gota figure this one now
What kind of insole did y'all use? 

Last edited:

Backordered and will be cancelled or Adidas just shipping with their usual random time frame. I'd call customer support to confirm. 
I'm guessing it's cancelled. Would be nice if they had the courtesy to let me know tho. The order status just says "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" on adc and the last email I've gotten is the "Score! We're full of ********" email

got her an 8, she needed a 7.5. She has a lot of space in the front. I'll try an insole and see what that does.
I ordered a 5.5 in another pair of mesh NMDs and they were a bit big. I use Superfeet blue insoles and they now fit well.

Last edited:
I know these are older and don't restock much but anyone got any leads to vapour steel NMDs other than ebay/stockx/goat? Trying to hunt down a pair for a friend.

What kind of insole did y'all use? 
Borrowed from my EQT ADV

Some interesting NMDs available still on https://stay-rooted.com/collections/adidas
Thanks! Copped the colegiate navy in a size 10. I heard go tts or half up for wide feet. They were out of 10.5 so I took my chances on the 10. Hope it works out. 1st pair of UB. Wanted to wait for a cw I really liked and at retail. Also love the PK pattern on the 2.0 the most. Glad I waited. Now I need to stop buying so many dam shoes for real. Need to take a mandatory break.

I need quick answer pls,im about to buy nmd og vintage white, did they release it also in black box? Seller said they are first release. Thanks in advance

I got her an 8, she needed a 7.5. She has a lot of space in the front. I'll try an insole and see what that does.
Ultra Boost insole will work.   Used a UB insole on my OG PK NMD (which I knew I should of went down half a size) however the UB insole now makes it fit true to size

Back
Top Bottom