Adidas NMD thread

Couldn't find a thread for this, but I figured since this was the NMD thread I'd post it here.   Does anybody own the Pharrell Human Race carrot pants ?  Style Code: BR1820   How's the fit on them ?  

Couldn't find a thread for this, but I figured since this was the NMD thread I'd post it here.   Does anybody own the Pharrell Human Race carrot pants ?  Style Code: BR1820   How's the fit on them ?  
Slim baggy is that makes sense. A little too long for me

How tall are you and what size did you get ?  I just don't want the pants to bunch up at the bottom .   Need a nice skinny / tapered fit
I'm 5"9 & got a M

They look cool in the pics but that's exactly what they do is bunch up at the bottom in not the good looking way. I'm gonna sell mine

Should've been taller 
mean.gif

I'm 5"9 & got a M

They look cool in the pics but that's exactly what they do is bunch up at the bottom in not the good looking way. I'm gonna sell mine

Should've been taller 
mean.gif
ok well that's not good.  I'm about 5'7" and ordered a Medium (smallest size I can find anywhere).   Maybe i'll roll up the waist a little .   Possibly even shrink them in the wash a little ?   Medium fits me ok in all the other Adidas track pants, but this material is different though.  More like a swish / swoosh pants it looks like

ok well that's not good.  I'm about 5'7" and ordered a Medium (smallest size I can find anywhere).   Maybe i'll roll up the waist a little .   Possibly even shrink them in the wash a little ?   Medium fits me ok in all the other Adidas track pants, but this material is different though.  More like a swish / swoosh pants it looks like
Tried both drying on high heat and rolling it up lol

Neither really made a difference unfortunately which is why I just decided to cut ties

Have folks been getting CS2 Ronins from ADC drop yet? I have yet to even get a shipping email... been almost a week now.

Just curious if I am looking at a refund.

Just got mine in today, shipping confirmation the same day I ordered. So def look into that

My TB XR1s and Ronins came in. Ordered UK9 on both since thats all they had. Being signficantly under retail, took a shot and rolled with it. Thank god they fit perfect!

Theyre both beautiful, especially the Ronins. I know a few of you were disappointed with the XR1s in hand but to me, they met expectations!

Do the R2 PKs fit like the R1 PKs as far as sizing? Have read elsewhere that the R2 PKs fit like the regular R1s... Any help is greatly appreciated.

Do the R2 PKs fit like the R1 PKs as far as sizing? Have read elsewhere that the R2 PKs fit like the regular R1s... Any help is greatly appreciated.
To go off this -- do most people feel the inner block of the R2  on their foot? Seems like many have mentioned it

congrats!

meanwhile i just filed a dispute/chargeback on the OGs cause this European boutique I ordered off of 2 weeks ago hasn't shipped
mean.gif

guess im not meant to get the OGs
laugh.gif
Thanks been wanting them for ever 

sorry to hear that it sucks, did you try to contact them first?

Thanks been wanting them for ever 

sorry to hear that it sucks, did you try to contact them first?

Tried emailing them and got hit with this response:

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed"

bruh

Last edited:
Tried emailing them and got hit with this response:

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed"

bruh

Smh [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
Should've spent a few dollars and called them, right now is probably too late since you did a chargeback

Back
Top Bottom