Adidas NMD thread

Mesh NMDs fit TTS, PK NMDS fits 0.5 large. So I'd go with an 8.5 in the mesh ones

Def 8.5 in mesh

Thanks fellas! Both repped.

Looks like I gotta keep searching. Just decided to pull the trigger on the Glitch Camo Black Core R1 if the price is right. Found em for retail in a Size 8 so I was hoping I could squeeze in em without too much toe bulge. Oh well.

Nice pic. How was the sizing for your girl's nmds? Heard they run big based on YouTube reviews which is opposite of men's mesh pairs. Want to by my girl same pair
Thanks! Ya the pinks ran big. Got her a Women 6, I was thinking 5.5 was gonna be too small. I had gotten them first day they released on adc. You should be able to snag a pair no problem. Smaller sizes are harder to come by.

Last edited:
If you have a promo code for Adc; it should work on items that are excluded. I just added  a bunch of excluded items (nmd's) and it took off the discount!

Last edited:
Copped! Rep'd.

Got mesh NMDs in a 9, which feel half size too big, so I got these in an 8.5. Should be good, no? Could always throw an insole in there.

Nice!

Yeah you should be good size wise, but worst case you can throw an insole in to make the fit better.

If you have a promo code for Adc; it should work on items that are excluded. I just added  a bunch of excluded items (nmd's) and it took off the discount!
Really? I tried with the Zebra's XR1 and it didn't work for me

Back
Top Bottom