Adidas NMD thread

has anyone gotten more updates on their datamosh? my order in sns still says "processing" -_-
It's only been 2 business days

I ordered the 97s from sns a day later and got shipping within 12 hours.

I see on ups 1/2 of my datamosh will be here tomorrow although i never got a tracking number and both orders still say processing on sns website. Not really sure whats going on with these.

aqua and orange aqua and orange did both of those come from sns online?

Last edited:
I ordered the 97s from sns a day later and got shipping within 12 hours.

I see on ups 1/2 of my datamosh will be here tomorrow although i never got a tracking number and both orders still say processing on sns website. Not really sure whats going on with these.

aqua and orange aqua and orange did both of those come from sns online?
Probably they aren't updating their website over the weekend but the fulfillment center in the US is still working so they're still shipping out shoes
Same explanation for the 97's, those are probably coming from SNS in Stockholm or where ever they usually ship from but the datamoshes are coming from the US

Last edited:
Seriously? Come on guys.. who buy shoes that aren't hyped?
laugh.gif

Boys on NT get so worked up on what people do with their money
I dont care what others do with their money... but its just annoying to see folks dis on folks who copped a shoe they liked to actually wear and then tell them they got played because its sitting.

So stupid.

ordered the khaki r1s pretty late in the afternoon off champs yesterday (was debating on copping, finally just went and pulled the trigger). got an email this morning saying my pair is backordered until 5/20. huh? lol

ordered the khaki r1s pretty late in the afternoon off champs yesterday (was debating on copping, finally just went and pulled the trigger). got an email this morning saying my pair is backordered until 5/20. huh? lol
Yeah its a weird thing they do. But it should come on time. I have a feeling those will look much better in person then in pics.

DesD1 DesD1 Thanks Brother :smokin

YeezyKardashian YeezyKardashian Yeah both were shipped double boxed with lots of bubble tape and packing. Admittedly the little white bits on the corner of the boxes look worse than they are in real life because I added a filter to bring out the shoe colors in a darkened room.

frankmatthews frankmatthews Both came from SNS in store drop overseas in Paris. To my knowledge folks haven't received their SNS online orders yet.

Last edited:
Why would the hypebeasts want everyone to have NMDs? We need to them to be hype and rare so people will be envious of us!

more to it than that. The experience to say, miss out and finally paying resell like older jordans were. Plus, its the camping and the processes of stay up all night to cop some rare sneakers. :smokin

The story of the sneakers hold more value..

Last edited:
Why would the hypebeasts want everyone to have NMDs? We need to them to be hype and rare so people will be envious of us!

I am from Singapore and the NMD here are always sold out. You won't find them sitting around for long. It is easier to get nmd compared to last year as the frequency of new released increased.

Last edited:

Just delivered:

And because people have such a big deal about these being based on the inside of other camo NMDs, here is what the inside of these look like:

These are crazy [emoji]128293[/emoji]In person. NMD needs to do more collabs like this.
Now I'm salty for missing out on the drop T_T

Any under retail deals out there for the XR1 OGs? (US 9)

Edit: Do XR1s feel tighter than R1s?

Last edited:
135$ glitch came in from Zalando - ordered friday night, and it's here monday morning, very good service! 

Official price is 210$ here in Denmark, so mad steal Zalando do.. I think they have make a mistake.. Put the price up from 140 to 180 this morning, but luckily they let earlier orders go through 
nthat.gif

Does anyone have any experiences lining up for limited releases in Undefeated? I was thinking about going there early for the Overkill EQT drops. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom