Adidas NMD thread

The size? Henry Poole NMD R2s are supposed to drop 8/4. Does anyone know if it will only be available on size's site? And ideally at what time PST-wise?
they will be available on Size?UK's site

HOWEVER;
There are plenty of doouchebag kids selling links, PID & how to backdoor Size? right now on twitter.

FAM any place I can grab a predominately white pair in a women NMDs (any model) for the low? My mom wants a pair (being serious).

Does anyone know stock numbers on triple black Japan R1s? I would like a pair but don't want to put up with release day crap...so it would be nice to be able to cop with ease. Hopefully stock is good.

Those are definitely good numbers, but there will be high demand for the triple blacks. I'm not taking anything for granted, gonna def go for an in-store release somewhere...

Japan NMD is almost a full year late since the original expected release date. Wasn't it Aug/Sept last year we thought they were coming? Even after all this time I still need the black pair

That's likely because adidas has been milking the same all black PK body with white boost / block / gum sole variants till they could not release any more possible repetitions until a new PK pattern is revealed.

Japan NMD is almost a full year late since the original expected release date. Wasn't it Aug/Sept last year we thought they were coming? Even after all this time I still need the black pair

If I remember correctly it was either late june or early july of last year, they released alongside the French beige...so its been more than a year lmao

modernnotoriety-1501956824946.jpg
Just might have to

Does anyone know how the Henry Pooles fit? I’m assuming it won’t have the same stretch and give as PK but would like to know if anyone has em.

Back
Top Bottom