Adidas NMD thread

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 5.16.57 PM.png
$144 and not a penny more! :tongue:

copped 2 pairs of tb since i will probably wear the sh*** out of the first pair really quick....
they are not sitting thats for sure, but some restocks might happen so....

Still don't understand what SNS is doing using a US warehouse :lol:

I don't think they shipped anything other than the datamosh from there

anyone who got thru Hanon? you guys got confirm email yet?
I got thru and they have pending on my account but I haven't got confirm email and in history there is no new order? Now I don't even have the order no.
I just got thru until got the thank you for your order but forgot to cap screen because I hurry to get on the subway. and I already close that page. smh.

I got thru and they have pending on my account but I haven't got confirm email and in history there is no new order? Now I don't even have the order no.
I just got thru until got the thank you for your order but forgot to cap screen because I hurry to get on the subway. and I already close that page. smh.
Got email confirmation, pending in my account, and charge on my cc. All appeared right away.

I got thru, saved my order number but no email yet

Just to make sure, for INSTORE release, only footlocker is getting the blacks and white, while FA and CHMPS are only getting white?
I'm here in Waikiki, Hawaii and thinking about hitting the locals footshops tmr

Back
Top Bottom