Adidas NMD thread

They prob will start shipping next week.

This is where I don't mind paying a bit more from the Euro sites.

Both pairs (43 and Urban Star) will be here on Monday :smile:

The other pair I bought my buddy on ADC hasn't got any shipping email yet.

I could honestly do the same with my 1st release Japan's. Looks better with the white lines in the back.

Hibbett's so quick with shipping lol

And I'll wait for the TW Japans to go on discount :nthat:

Good idea :smile:

Maybe we'll see them for $90 on clearance on sites in a few months...

Just love the PK NMD R1s, just my go to sneaker. Only have OG, Gucci DM and Tri-Colors, but they get 99% of my wear. These will fit in well!

Hopefully Adidas doesn't dump these for R2s anytime soon.

To me, just not as comfy as UB (Have Tons), Yeezys (Have Tons), R2s a few... actually going to stop buying GR UB and NMD R2s, since I never wear them.

I think they're going to phase out the R1's

UGH... Do you guys wear .5 larger in R2s vs R1s?

Maybe that's my issue. Last R2 I got was the Tokyo R2 (Not PK), feels a bit snug in a 12. The PK R1 feels just right if a bit large in a 12. Other PK R2s I have is when I was buying them in 11.5s and never wear them.

I don't own any R2's. But from my experience on R1's, primeknit always fit bigger than the mesh so in general, my mesh is half size bigger than my pk

Maybe that's my issue. Last R2 I got was the Tokyo R2 (Not PK), feels a bit snug in a 12. The PK R1 feels just right if a bit large in a 12. Other PK R2s I have is when I was buying them in 11.5s and never wear them.

Yes, I've tried on R2s and they fit more TTS than the R1s.

So, yes, I wear my R2s half size bigger vs R1s.

R2 looks buns.

Also, do you think the whites will drop down to under $100? Don't sleep on the middle/high school kids that'll wear these on the first day of school and get the sheep to follow. But if they do, I'll cop easily.

These TB were my first nmds. Glad this release went smooth. This was the first NMD that was a must have for me. I always liked the model tho

yes.. my r2 pk is .5 bigger than my r1 pk..

Tried fta because I wanted to use rewards but they wouldn't even work. My order went through but now says all orders backordered until 8/21. I never order on footsites but I'm assuming since I got email confirmation I'm good? Or do I need shipping confirmation

If anyone knows of any sites with sz 11.5-12 triple blacks still available for retail, please PM me. It would be much appreciated.

Thought i had a pair locked in for retail + ship yesterday but my proxy just informed me now that they were unable to grab a pair in my size. Very salty right now,

Tried fta because I wanted to use rewards but they wouldn't even work. My order went through but now says all orders backordered until 8/21. I never order on footsites but I'm assuming since I got email confirmation I'm good? Or do I need shipping confirmation

backordered status is pretty common on footsites. But still, no order confirmation is guaranteed until you get a shipping confirmation.

Here my opinion on all things NMD.
R2 needs to die (including the cs2)
R1 needs more all pattern non stripe releases (datamosh and OG glitch style)
CS1 needs to release in more colorways

Back
Top Bottom