Adidas NMD thread

Wonder if destroyers script will work on this hence there’s no hmac from what people are saying.

Endclothing with the pricing to stop the wannabe resellers.
Price on the solebox is 335USD.

IMG_1103.PNG

Wanna drive to my local boutiques for Pharrell and OW raffles but....

Yeah the Aqua is clean...

I feel like that’s going to be the pair everybody’s after though...Might try for the Tan pair just to give myself a better shot...

Yeah just tested it and they don't have all the stock loaded for the HU's so hard to say what the numbers are right now. Some are partially loaded but some have 0 stock. Based on word of mouth I'd say very limited but hopefully they have decent numbers

Yeah just tested it and they don't have all the stock loaded for the HU's so hard to say what the numbers are right now. Some are partially loaded but some have 0 stock. Based on word of mouth I'd say very limited but hopefully they have decent numbers
What client id are you using ?

Still think that the app would be the best bet. Just looked at the nemeziz ace17 on the app and there’s no captcha. However on safari it does

No way they have all stock loaded
Stock has been trickling down since yesterday, they're definitely testing something. MCs and Pale Aquas both loaded in at exactly 880 yesterday with almost the same amount of each size, that's not how ADC does it

Back
Top Bottom