Adidas NMD thread

Shopify sucks and I still remember someone on here telling me it's better than all the other platforms because it doesn't crash. lol He had to be a bot user

but MM Mids didn't even sell out tho

The blacks did everywhere... did the same round of crappy sites last time. All instant sell outs.

The leather ones didn't, they sat. The blue PK mids sold out, but not as quick. Still in the first 30 seconds.

Hopefully your right, I think they will be in the steady 300$ range. Only time will tell.

I'm too nervous to buy and sell a pair to be honest with fees.

Had a "plug" (damn I'm cool) for the first time to backdoor a pair, but they could only go up to size 11 (I need a 12/12.5) for retail. I thought about reselling them, but not even sure if it's worth it, so I passed.

I froze to death waiting on that pickup line the other day but if I was getting two pairs min f the cold lol

I just don't like the nyc madness when it comes to fcfs. Maybe in the summer or spring I would of took the risk, but at this time, who knows. Probably the only thing I catch is the cold with fcfs in nyc at this time.

First time line was super smooth and second time was when it got a little hectic cuz two chicks that weren't in the line got in the store.

I threw this guys chair in the garbage today and was gonna whoop his *** with said chair but I know his lady in the car was gonna call popo the second I did it so I ain't do all that

Back
Top Bottom