Adidas NMD thread

If I recall correctly, there was a splash for the original 4 color pack. I opened each color in a bunch of tabs, and got thru for black pair and green pair
From my memory (which may be wrong) there wasn't.. I got lucky with the blacks but wanted the red

^ i don't know about that statement.

Even Kith Mids sat and people who kop hoping for a quick resale ended up taking a hit. (which i don't feel sorry for heh.)

But I think whoever wanted them to rock may have a good chance with the WW drop.

Better look at the upcoming Black Hu’s...

3A83074D-B411-42DC-9BBE-16783ECF1172.jpeg
89EB89EE-6885-4688-95E5-FB2B61E53874.jpeg

Now I’m not sure if I like these or the cream pair more...

I'm not sure of the exact production numbers, but just checking inventory on how many pairs were put up was just a few hundred pairs of Hu's compared to few thousand pairs of yeezys

all the colors in the US put together alone probably only equated to about half of the beluga 2.0 put online for ADC US only. A very rough estimate lol, basically just trying to say that there were fewer Hu's than yeezys so take that into account when you wanna estimate your chances of copping.

And no splash doesn’t help too.

If I recall correctly, there was a splash for the original 4 color pack. I opened each color in a bunch of tabs, and got thru for black pair and green pair
No splash for Hu’s on ADC in Nov at all! Countdown timer followed by captcha, then size select, which kept popping sizes in and out at random! I was about to give up intil I scored 10.5 .. took me 25 mins to copp from 10:03 to 10:28..

gotta say i hated the tie dye at first but the one that has orange sockliner & sole is looking very interesting in those pics...

obviously I'm 100 in for the creams and black/purp

another Hu virgin here btw...hope I can get one this time

No splash for Hu’s on ADC in Nov at all! Countdown timer followed by captcha, then size select, which kept popping sizes in and out at random! I was about to give up intil I scored 10.5 .. took me 25 mins to copp from 10:03 to 10:28..

I was talking about the ORIGINAL color pack (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange) with NON-TRAIL soles. There was a splash page on that I remember, been trying to find some old proof. Anyone else can chime in

All the crap they put on the HUs are lame AF. Hu are the best NMD silhouette with the lacing system, and it looks like such an immature childish shoe to wear in public.
Ehh you must dont have a pair!
Hu’s imo are the most unique boost out there, and there hella hard to cop! The color patterns alone are dope, not to mention the embroidered writing on each shoe is :nthat: Cant wait for this round of upcoming Hu’s.

I actually agree with him. I won’t rock them because of the writing on them. Especially when you put **** like cloud & moon on them. :tongue:

I was talking about the ORIGINAL color pack (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange) with NON-TRAIL soles. There was a splash page on that I remember, been trying to find some old proof. Anyone else can chime in
Don’t recall ADC having splash for the original pack. What I’m hazy about is whether the og yellow 1) even dropped on adc prior to the pack (I only remember the boutiques) and 2) whether that had splash.

took like an hour to dig it up LOL, but yeah I went back to Sep 26th, 2016 for the release. There was NO splash for ADC EU, but there was a splash for ADC US.

I remember me opening a bunch of tabs for each color and some tabs got thru the splash and it wasn't even the color I clicked on (i.e. opened a Blue Hu link but the Black Hu was the page that loaded with the Blue URL, odd). Either way, I remember I specifically wanted the Blue and Green pair the most. The Blue URL link opened the black pair so I just carted and copped that. After a while, the Green Hu tab got thru splash and was a green pair and I also carted and copped that too

Back
Top Bottom