Adidas NMD thread

SNS NYC always get delayed shipments or something. They always announce winners later than the Online and other SNS store locations raffles

Someone at the shipping department at SNS NY been screwing up lately lol.
They stay doing the delayed raffle notifications.... no one knows if they ever honor it

its honestly the easiest way to backdoor pairs. Not saying SNS is or isn't shady because I've had luck with SNS. But this "shipment delayed, we won't draw winners until we know how many pairs we get when shipment arrives" reason does sound suspicious. Don't you usually get a invoice/bill of incoming shipment and for the most part know exactly what and how many you're getting? If the warehouse employees gets the pairs, do a "count", and then ship it to the store where they do another "count", thats a good way to have some pairs go "missing"

for those who are winning through SnS, are you guys using paypal? Ive been just using straight CC and I rarely get L emails from them. Makes me think that Ive actually won raffles but chase has been denying them all along lol

for those who are winning through SnS, are you guys using paypal? Ive been just using straight CC and I rarely get L emails from them. Makes me think that Ive actually won raffles but chase has been denying them all along lol

CC

Back
Top Bottom