Adidas NMD thread

I got paypal email. Its even in the completed section of my paypal account. But no confirmation email. Not expecting much. Stock was sitting on that site for HOURSSSSS. Sent an email a while ago too and heard nothing back

Maybe they have 1000 pairs?

lol too hopeful

I wouldn't be too mad if they cancelled tho, I have enough Chalk Corals. I need the black pair.

Love these. Super happy I was able to pick up a pair via Confirmed in Toronto.

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 51
TLDR post

Won on Confirmed the other day for the Black HUs. It sent me a notification earlier that my voucher is available. I did not click it right away.

I went ahead and launched my Confirmed app after 3 hours and clicked the Black Hus. I clicked the Voucher link and it froze. It then said, Session Expired. I panicked and called the great Adidas Customer Service. I spoke with this guy and he said I'm out of luck because the pairs sold out already. I told him calmly that this is for my reservation on the Confirmed App. He said yes and he then put me on hold to talk to his manager. His manager came back saying that everything is sold out. I know this is just a pair of shoes but I got mad really quick due to the fact that this guy and his boss doesn't know what they are talking about.

I hung up. Called the Adidas Store I'm supposed to pick up the pair from and she put me on hold for 30 minutes. I said, $%$#%$#% it and drove to the store. I got there and the guy asked for my ID and my voucher. I told him I don't have my voucher. The good guy in the Cashier said he'll figure it out. He asked for my ID and asked me to login using the email I used in the Confirmed App and he gave me the pair.

Sorry, this is my 1st Pharrells ever and it was a crazy one. I hope you guys got yours!

wow Im glad you got your pair despite everything. I remember I had to drive out to Palisades mall in NY from Jersey City for my Beluga v2s and my voucher wasn't scanning for them despite my name being on the list and all. They REFUSED to sell me my pair despite my pleas. 3 hour drive back and forth for bs

Back
Top Bottom