Adidas NMD thread

The white rectangles on those just looks insanely stupid and out of place to me. Feels like being different just for the sake of being different, especially since there are samples out there of them without it. Almost feels like they're trying to make them less appealing on purpose :lol:

I am operating under the assumption that they're all gonna have the white rectangles, but the whole pack would be infinitely better with it.

Really wish they'd start dropping some HuNMDs without text on them.

IMG_7915.jpg

...and these, prefer the first ones.
Freddy Kruegers

One of the only recent drops I still haven't seen in the wild yet. They eluded me

yeah the blank canvas was more limited than the rest of the Holi pack. Good thing is that it was an all white shoe so it kept the price relatively low as well. The coral chalks and pink glows this time was easy for me to get personally. I don't know if it was the colorway or the production number being higher but I've struggled way harder for the previous Hu's

yeah the blank canvas was more limited than the rest of the Holi pack. Good thing is that it was an all white shoe so it kept the price relatively low as well. The coral chalks and pink glows this time was easy for me to get personally. I don't know if it was the colorway or the production number being higher but I've struggled way harder for the previous Hu's
I thought the tye dye colorways were gonna be more expensive with resale but the black one is the one doing pretty well.

so what would be a good price for the chal coral in size 11? 350-370? they were getting close to 350 on stockx then shot up to above 370 out of the blue

I have a chalk coral in 12.5 but I forgot that these run big. Looking to size down to a 12 or 11.5. What legit shops in NYC do size swaps?

Soled Out in NJ does size swaps for a small fee. I think Rarepair also does it.

also, does BNY not know that dropping Hu's at 4AM only caters to the bots :lol:

Can i go up a half size in the Chalk Coral NMDs? My boy has a pair hes getting rid of and i can work with him on the price.

Can i go up a half size in the Chalk Coral NMDs? My boy has a pair hes getting rid of and i can work with him on the price.

Definitely not, even TTS would be too big imo. HuNMDs are either .5 down or TTS for majority of people and the Holi pack seems to run bigger than other HuNMDs. You'd be swimming in .5 up

Definitely not, even TTS would be too big imo. HuNMDs are either .5 down or TTS for majority of people and the Holi pack seems to run bigger than other HuNMDs. You'd be swimming in .5 up

Oh okay, I have the Tangerines and went TTS in those. I didnt know if the Holi pack fit the same or not

Blank canvas best shoe in a minute for me ... In love with the white vapormax OW but those shoes are unreachable.

For those that wanted to see the lace swaps

My current lace situation for the nudes, yellow laces off the OG black hu’s

44C83FD2-851B-48EC-A7C7-6BF0DE7A73E2.jpeg

For those that wanted the see the purple lace swap

A98FB024-CF2E-40A3-8161-95C48164DC48.jpeg

For the Corals, I’m just trying to see how the coral laces would look vs the green laces, not gonna keep the laces mismatched.

5EA0CD80-A871-4140-B02A-71B5689432B8.jpeg

For the Corals, I’m just trying to see how the coral laces would look vs the green laces, not gonna keep the laces mismatched.

Thanks! I like them purple laces!! Those peach coral laces will look good with the nudes too

I’m feeling the yellow on the nudes and the coral on the Holi

Back
Top Bottom