Adidas NMD thread

Finally something decent coming on May 1 at 3Am Est.
B43523_01_standard.jpg
B43522_01_standard.jpg

https://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_r1-primeknit-shoes/B43522.html

guys, is it me or the boost nips are on the pw hu holi chalk corals are not as aligned as usual? i have two pairs and both of them has misaligned boost nips. one pair from stockx and the other local pair from adidas.

guys, is it me or the boost nips are on the pw hu holi chalk corals are not as aligned as usual? i have two pairs and both of them has misaligned boost nips. one pair from stockx and the other local pair from adidas.
Yeah mine are the same, so are the nips on my black holi's. I'd say the nip alignment is a result of the new fish scale boost they've used for this pack and on other recent silhouettes.
Another thing I've noticed is the uppers on the holis are constructed differently to previous hu's. There's now a join and seam running down from the top of the tongue. The extra bulk of the seam puts pressure on the top of my foot and makes the shoe a little less comfortable.

Attachments

• IMG_8081.JPG
    IMG_8081.JPG
    274.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
lol just bought the Pink Glows through ADC Fr.

But my address is listed as having everything correct EXCEPT it lists my address as New Orleans, FRANCE.

This oughta get interesting...

ugh, just got the 'en route' email from Adidas France for these Pink Glows, with an arrival date of April 30th.

I get the feeling some random dude in Orleans, France is in for a nice surprise on his porch in 5 days...

Not sure what you were expecting

Fair enough.

I used PayPal. Thought it would have an accurate address no matter what. Didn't see the country being Fr until it went through.

Sent them a request to cancel if it's going to France rather than the US. We'll see how that works out...

But yeah, I'm an idiot. Was just so happy to have a Hu NMD order actually go through. Drunk with checkout power...

Last edited:
Fair enough.

I used PayPal. Thought it would have an accurate address no matter what. Didn't see the country being Fr until it went through.

Sent them a request to cancel if it's going to France rather than the US. We'll see how that works out...

But yeah, I'm an idiot. Was just so happy to have a Hu NMD order actually go through. Drunk with checkout power...

yeah ADC europe tend to only accept local addresses only so you might want to cancel it while still possible.

Yeah mine are the same, so are the nips on my black holi's. I'd say the nip alignment is a result of the new fish scale boost they've used for this pack and on other recent silhouettes.
Another thing I've noticed is the uppers on the holis are constructed differently to previous hu's. There's now a join and seam running down from the top of the tongue. The extra bulk of the seam puts pressure on the top of my foot and makes the shoe a little less comfortable.

thanks. i didn't bother to check on r/repsneakers because i assume reps are still bad quality but the boost nips really threw me off.

Can you quickly setup a forwarding service in France and have Adidas redirect to them?
Thought about it.

My main worry was that I got the notification REALLY quickly that it had been picked up. Wanted to at least have some paper trail of ‘don’t send this/ I’ll cancel if it’s staying in France!’

My guess is someone at some point in the next few days will find it undeliverable, and then return it to ADCFr. Then I’ll get a refund in like a month.

For the most part, the Holi pack are lowkey resell bricks so if you really want them it’s not like you gotta pay an arm and a leg in the aftermarket.

F748C8B4-1D45-4D3B-83E0-93DBBB4A75EE.jpeg 3FE8D0B4-9B21-4695-BD6C-894578C733BE.jpeg 89700884-710D-4049-9EDC-28754916CACD.jpeg 83DCE98A-B67E-4530-8185-729C27A37F32.jpeg B5F887C5-2CEA-4092-8600-21BD2E2B1F5D.jpeg 42F4917D-CBB2-413B-8C9C-1A24EB62807C.jpeg E4749FAC-4A6B-423C-A42C-31FA078F565C.jpeg

Also I got these in from stockx today, I noticed the box label is different then the kith pair I have and the pw flag on the back is slightly different too, cause of concern?

Back
Top Bottom